Giraffes and Traitors, care for some Brink?

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/foru...ck-Paper-Brink

Kwisatz found it for 4 somewhere, we will be playing soon. Brink is a very tight team game, made by the masters themselves. I know people either hate it or love it, so if you hate it, dont bother replying, we know.
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

"It's frankly embarrassing. The mods on here are woeful."

"I wrinkled my nose at QC being a mod."

"At least he has some personality."

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Sounds interesting, but I don't have Brink. I'll keep an eye out for a good deal.
    Steam Profile - Ser Hoc

again, Kwis found it for 4€. its in the other thread.
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by QuantaCat View Post
    again, Kwis found it for 4€. its in the other thread.
    Yeah, I saw that, but I'm always hesitant to buy keys for sites like that. I've heard too many mixed reviews (it working great for some while it doesn't work at all for others). I'm just a slight bit conservative when it comes to my game buying and only get them from sites I know and trust.
    Steam Profile - Ser Hoc

make an exception for brink. Bethesda have been absolute bastard publishers, and their price policy on the game is horrendous. (its still at 19,99)
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

Secondary Hivemind Nexus LaKroy's Avatar
    The game seems interesting, but I'm not feeling like paying 20 euros for a multiplayer game that is quite dead from what I have heard. And I don't trust shady dealers like that either. If it was 10 euros on Steam I might consider getting it just to try it.

Played it when it came out and I loved it. I'd be up for some action come the end of the month, when I can grab it on PC.

right. well I posted in the thread I linked, I sadly cant spring a server like I did for BF3, but Ive got a "clansharing" type thing going on where everyone can throw in a couple of euros/quid/dollars.
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

I'd be happy to dust off Brink. Always thought it was a shame that it had such a bad launch.