Network Hub

Mystery Game Swap

While at work today I came across the seemingly strange habit of people who swap postcards with strangers and I thought "ha ha what losers", then I thought it would be quite fun to do a mystery game swap. I have several game I am unlikely to play again and are not worth the bother of selling.

I was wondering if this would interest to anyone else on the forum?

As far as rules go probably best to stick to PC only and obviously nothing that has been registered and is now tied to an account i.e gfwl, the new ubisoft piss and steam (exception oddly being origin as EA retail works fine separately if you choose to register). Also have to stick with UK only I don't think anyone really wants to pay for overseas postage.

If you want to get in on the swapping send me a PM and we can then work out what to do or if you have even more games you want rid of make a post stating how many what country and so on. If anyone eventually receives a game they could make a post to prove the other person legit and say what they got.

I have six relatively decent PC games I would be happy to pass on to people in the UK so let me know if you are interested.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Berzee's Avatar
    That sounds like a fun idea =)
    In order to work properly I think people would need to make a blacklist of games that they already own (although getting duplicates just means you swap again, I guess =).
    I will just observe this experiment for now, since I am not in the UK for one, and secondly because using the postal service is such an effort (requiring I rise from my chair).

Network Hub
    Duplicate was one issue I forgot to mention and likely the most common, probably easiest to just link to steam profiles then mention any retail games you already have.