Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    Just a note from my friend Pan (God Loves Beer) he works for the French Navy and sometimes he has to go away for long period of times, for example he left yesterday for a mission in Africa that will last all of August.
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie
    Subscribe to our RPS_GW2 Twitter: twitter.com/rps_gw2

Thanks for letting us know, Tweetiti. I have also been contacted by a couple of people who might or might not be online for extended periods of time. That's all good, right now we are only looking at people with no achievement points, which most likely won't be anyone who has logged in and played at least a bit during the last few months.

I've noted all these cases however and will take care that I don't kick anyone that wants to stay in the guild. In case of a mishap, please don't rage but get in touch. Thanks!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    Quote Originally Posted by hawksbane View Post
    I think we're currently down to around 400 members; although there are a few more to cull so could end up at approximately 350; which is a higher active population than I expected.
    But good in some ways - I do see a fair number during the active times not necessarily with us but online all the same. I think the guild bank etc isn't utilised as much as I suspect it could be and perhaps we need to raise awareness?
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelfanatic View Post
    we are only looking at people with no achievement points, which most likely won't be anyone who has logged in and played at least a bit during the last few months.
    One day Anet will provide us with a last logged in date and then we can cull anyone who hasn't logged in for 3 months or more, but until that day we'll send messages explaining why and who to get in touch with to rejoin the guild if they so wish.
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Aconitum Hawkshood | Fuchsia Panthera

I use the bank every now and then, mostly to pay the 2G plan (although I just drop 1G, I don't think I manage ingame gold well, or I don't generate enough income or something) and drop blueprints. Sometimes, I draw a few cakes.

Lesser Hivemind Node apricotsoup's Avatar
    If their guild priorities are as low as they say we may be waiting a while.

I also think we may have a few people who log in but haven't represented or talked to us in a number of months.
    Not a problem as we have spaces but something to be aware of :3

Quote Originally Posted by apricotsoup View Post
    If their guild priorities are as low as they say we may be waiting a while.

I also think we may have a few people who log in but haven't represented or talked to us in a number of months.
    Not a problem as we have spaces but something to be aware of :3
    Yes, I keep an eye on those people as well as on who withdraws from the bank (well, roughly). Although the bank could be used more in general, everyone please keep in mind that the take-out put-in ratio should stay balanced.

Zanchito, don't worry too much about the money, only contribute when you can.
    Last edited by Squiz; 03-08-2013 at 10:30 AM.

Network Hub
    Hello I've just decided to buy the game and would like to join the guild my first character is Jarvis Rodriguez in game.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar
    Hi Jarvis,

can you post in our welcome thread with your account name including the 4 numbers at the end and we'll get an invite out to you.
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Aconitum Hawkshood | Fuchsia Panthera

Activated Node
    Still loggin' in from time to time, would love to keep my spot unless it's absolutely necessary to make room for someone! (Malaphar)
    GW2 - Malaphar
    Wildstar - Snudge

Heyyy, Mal. No worries, we'll keep you! Let me know when you plan to log in so we can have a bit of a chat.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Krathor's Avatar
    Shall we de-sticky this since we have plenty of room in zee guild now?
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

My GW2 blog that you can follow on Twitter.

Agreed, de-stickied the thread. We can always dig it up again if we get close to the max. membership count again.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelfanatic View Post
    Agreed, de-stickied the thread. We can always dig it up again if we get close to the max. membership count again.
    Which given we're rising in numbers due to be so awesome (more than likely due to King Krathor) we may well get more requests!
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

feel free to kick my character.. cant remember exact name, henlaz, henla.. something similar

curse you wow for my mmorpg burnout

Hey guys, sorry I haven't played in a while.. I just lost interest in the game. I pop on from time to time but not very often and not for too long.

You may kick me if you haven't already

Hope you're all doing well
    GW2: Malfious - Elementalist

Hey Malfious, that's understandable, thanks for letting us know though. Right now we have enough room to keep people who play on and off (one of the reasons for de-stickying the thread); you know you are always welcome to say hi if you are in the mood.

All the best!