Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Rauten's Avatar
    So, this site is pretty darn sweet for trading player cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Rauten View Post
    So, this site is pretty darn sweet for trading player cards.
    Just completed four teams with the help of that site. Thanks for the link!
    My Steam profile

The pun-less, but not fun-less RPS Pinball Steam group

I'll have to look into that. I'm at the point where most of my teams are 3/5 full, but none of them are complete. :\

/edit/
    That linked site has helped me get to three completed teams, and one of them was a goal #3 team. (LGD.int) Finishing NAVI to complete that goal may be more of a pain, though, as most people don't seem willing to let go of well-known players like Dendi.
    Last edited by deadly.by.design; 24-07-2013 at 04:55 PM.

So, I only need to finish Virtus Pro to completely stamp my compendium. It's kind of neat and sad at the same time.

Anyway, if you feel like donating your unwanted VP cards, I'd say thanks.

I have KSi, Illidan and Crazy from VP. I actually have a shit ton of cards I'm not using since I didn't get the compendium (regretfully, battle bonus would have been sweet for 2 months). Add me on Steam if you'd like them, under the same nametag as I bear here.

To others in need of specific cards, my inventory is here http://steamcommunity.com/id/battlehenkie/inventory/ . If you need any, please shoot me a message here or on Steam and I'll help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by Battlehenkie View Post
    I have KSi, Illidan and Crazy from VP.
    COMPLETED. Thanks very much to you, Stirbelwurm, Kaira and anyone else who helped me by trading cards and/or swapping stuff.

Now I can decide whether to sue the Edge Crab Dye or sell it. :\ I don't think I can trade away with my Smeevil after doing all of the steps to fully upgrade him, so I might as well apply the dye. Plus, with it being kind of a 4-in-1, I don't really need another courier...ever.

I was telling Stirbel this earlier, but I'm pretty sure this is the most completionist/ocd thing I've ever done for a video game. It's kind of odd for me, really. That one time where I spent an hour grinding carnival games to buy the lode sword at the beginning of Chrono Trigger might be a close second.

///

Since this is the trading thread, I might as well mention that I'm looking to complete Bounty Hunter's Crimson Cutthroat set. There aren't a lot of her sets that I like enough to bother hunting down, but the red seems like a nice accent for BH. So far, I have the shoulder pads, shuriken and guard pieces. I'm mostly looking for the blade and mancatcher weapon parts now, as the mask doesn't look terribly different from his default model.
    Last edited by deadly.by.design; 16-08-2013 at 02:30 PM.

Network Hub
    Hey hey,

I've been doing alot of trading on that Dota2WH site recently but I have something Missing that I REALLY "must have":

Does anyone have a Strange Bounty Hunter item? Doesn't matter what it tracks tbh as I have a modifier to put on it

I'm not sure if its tradable (I'm pretty sure it is) but I have a Pirate announcer and a Storm Spirit announcer that are up for grabs, also quite a lot of other nice things - I could trade for a Strange Sven item too (not the sword I'm using though! Wuldstrom ftw).

If anyone comes across the Slardar Trident from the recent Emerald Polycount chest, please let me know! I am willing to trade for it. Also, I have Necrolyte's scythe from it if anyone spent a key and didn't get what they wanted.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by DenieD View Post
    Hey hey,

Does anyone have a Strange Bounty Hunter item? Doesn't matter what it tracks tbh as I have a modifier to put on it

I'm not sure if its tradable (I'm pretty sure it is) but I have a Pirate announcer and a Storm Spirit announcer that are up for grabs, also quite a lot of other nice things - I could trade for a Strange Sven item too (not the sword I'm using though! Wuldstrom ftw).
    I managed to get my strange bh item 2 games in with him since that... lots of tasty track gold on it.