Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 141 to 156 of 156
  1. #141
    Lesser Hivemind Node madmoxxi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    552
    Quote Originally Posted by jaguar skills View Post
    This is what it looks like, for anyone interested.



    i just had to cuz i am so excited
    You need me again, sweet lips?

  2. #142
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,536
    Quote Originally Posted by Nullkigan View Post
    If it helps, I can bring the root channel down to
    >> MMOS >> Planetside 2 >> Vanu - Rock Planet Shotgun (EU - Miller)
    Yes please, this is wanted.

  3. #143
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Bankrotas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    1,476
    My medic was better than any vehicle. Vehicles killed 3-6 people per life, my Gauss Rifle and nade netted me 11 kills per in one run before I ran out of ammo.
    Hear from the spirit-world this mystery:
    Creation is summed up, O man, in thee;
    Angel and demon, man and beast art thou,
    Yea, thou art all thou dost appear to be!

  4. #144
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus sinister agent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,056
    First time I've played for many months, and bugger me, what happened to the recoil? I can't shoot a damn thing more than once unless it's with the sniper rifle. Fortunately I default to Infiltrator anyway, but the aiming sensitivity is insane, and coupled with the recoil, when it came to using an assault rifle I was better off chucking rocks instead.

    Still, at least the bases are mostly new to me again. Hurrah!

  5. #145
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    852
    they added a new variable: scoped sensitivity. gotta play around with that a bit to get something that isn't horrible. anywya, had to log early, how many giraffes attended tonight?

  6. #146
    Moderator QuantaCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Vienna, Austria
    Posts
    5,025
    hope you had fun. I arrived in belgium safely after a 11h trip, hope yall conquered a continent.
    - Tom De Roeck.

    monochrom & verse publications

    "Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

  7. #147
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,414
    Quote Originally Posted by QuantaCat View Post
    hope you had fun. I arrived in belgium safely after a 11h trip, hope yall conquered a continent.
    Was a repeat of CtA2 - we were outnumbered by really experienced TR and NC outfits, giving us no room for manouver . So no chance of taking the continent.

  8. #148
    Moderator QuantaCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Vienna, Austria
    Posts
    5,025
    hm. so nick and my record of percentage of continent taken remains untouched? ;D
    - Tom De Roeck.

    monochrom & verse publications

    "Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

  9. #149
    Lesser Hivemind Node BasicPauly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    838
    Nick was one of the SGs, so yours remains untouched :P

  10. #150
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sweden (Göteborg)
    Posts
    2,875
    Nick said around 200. I only saw 165 at most, but then I was busy platoon leading rather than checking the outfit list.

  11. #151
    Network Hub Cei's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    229
    167 peak, up until I handed over welcome duties at about 8:30, but I doubt it went much, if any, higher after that as it was very much a trickle of latecomers.

  12. #152
    Lesser Hivemind Node NickWhite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    East Sussex, UK
    Posts
    706
    Quote Originally Posted by QuantaCat View Post
    hm. so nick and my record of percentage of continent taken remains untouched? ;D
    Indeed it does! This C2A was very different on a lot of levels though, so it was very unlikely to break our record.

    Quote Originally Posted by EsotericReverie View Post
    Nick said around 200. I only saw 165 at most, but then I was busy platoon leading rather than checking the outfit list.

    Ah... I must have said that post-scrambled brain. Cei's definitely correct with the ~167 mark.
    Planetside 2 - NickTheNegligent // Steam - Nick

  13. #153
    Quote Originally Posted by Cei View Post
    167 peak, up until I handed over welcome duties at about 8:30, but I doubt it went much, if any, higher after that as it was very much a trickle of latecomers.
    I don't recall noticing it being any higher than that either.

    I also want to say a huge thank you for taking on welcome channel duties during the CtA - particularly as it was so quiet this time around (you must have been so bored!).
    Last edited by sinomatic; 22-07-2013 at 09:05 PM.

  14. #154
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankrotas View Post
    My medic was better than any vehicle. Vehicles killed 3-6 people per life, my Gauss Rifle and nade netted me 11 kills per in one run before I ran out of ammo.
    Highlight of my evening: Sitting on Eisa Tech Plants NE satellite's spawn room's roof with AV Mana Turret. First time using it, racked up LOADS of kills against NC and I got Bankrotas!!

    Had a massive on my face after seeing his name on the kill list. Gotcha!

  15. #155
    Network Hub Cei's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    229
    Quote Originally Posted by sinomatic View Post
    I don't recall noticing it being any higher than that either.

    I also want to say a huge thank you for taking on welcome channel duties during the CtA - particularly as it was so quiet this time around (you must have been so bored!).
    More than welcome! There was a trickle right through until just after 8, but I browsed the internet etc on the side, so it was fine!

  16. #156
    Lesser Hivemind Node sketchseven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by Rei Onryou View Post
    Had a massive on my face after seeing his name on the kill list. Gotcha!
    I dropped quite a few RTRS guys over the course of the night; got Bankrotas at least once

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •