Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus jaguar skills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,511

    New video - Neon

    Hello. I made a video. Youtube washed out the contrast to fuck, I'm happy with it other than that.

    Reddit Repent Represent - http://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside/c...tside_2_video/

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanye West
    I think what Kanye West is going to mean is something similar to what Steve Jobs means. I am undoubtedly, you know, Steve of Internet, downtown, fashion, culture. Period.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanye West
    I am God's vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.



  2. #2
    Network Hub AlfieV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    161
    Another cracking vid, Jag.

    The shot of the Engi at 2:02 really struck me, just calmly doing their job with all that chaos right behind them... That's how cool, calm, collected and badass I wish I was when playing!

  3. #3
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus jaguar skills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,511
    Yes! Was very pleased with that bit.

    Bonus bit of info about that shot if you're interested, it's easy to miss when the video is in motion but you may have seen a load of what appears to be vertical blue tracer around the engineer. That's a TR Galaxy drop, making that poor sods job about a thousand times more difficult.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanye West
    I think what Kanye West is going to mean is something similar to what Steve Jobs means. I am undoubtedly, you know, Steve of Internet, downtown, fashion, culture. Period.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanye West
    I am God's vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.



  4. #4
    Network Hub AlfieV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by jaguar skills View Post
    Yes! Was very pleased with that bit.

    Bonus bit of info about that shot if you're interested, it's easy to miss when the video is in motion but you may have seen a load of what appears to be vertical blue tracer around the engineer. That's a TR Galaxy drop, making that poor sods job about a thousand times more difficult.
    I'd spotted that it was a gal drop, didn't realise it was an enemy one! Oh man, poor oblivious engi.

    (Random query, does anyone know if the new Valk squad spawn/eject has the same graphical effect as the Gal drops?)

  5. #5
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus BasicPauly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,104
    Loved the music choice in this one. What is it?

    The game would be so much better if there was a soundtrack built in with stuff like this to fill in the monotony of traveling around a lackluster environment.
    Steam: basicpaul | Origin: BasicPaul

  6. #6
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus jaguar skills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,511
    I need to start setting the intro as the thumbnail as people always seem to miss that it always mentions the song!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanye West
    I think what Kanye West is going to mean is something similar to what Steve Jobs means. I am undoubtedly, you know, Steve of Internet, downtown, fashion, culture. Period.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanye West
    I am God's vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.



  7. #7
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cephas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    1,236
    Gotta love a bit of Kavinsky.

  8. #8
    Network Hub gary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    259
    Quote Originally Posted by AlfieV View Post
    (Random query, does anyone know if the new Valk squad spawn/eject has the same graphical effect as the Gal drops?)
    Yes, it's the same for every vehicle with ejection seats as well.
    Steam: gary the super elite hobo
    Planetside 2: Gorncaptain

    "Iím just giving of my body on the stage and putting my life at risk, literally. And I think about it. I think about my family and Iím like, wow, this is like being a police officer or something, in war or something." Kanye West

  9. #9
    Lesser Hivemind Node sinomatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    720
    Gorgeous video. I loved that bit with the engi too.

  10. #10
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus BasicPauly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by jaguar skills View Post
    I need to start setting the intro as the thumbnail as people always seem to miss that it always mentions the song!
    Sorry! Its my fault, I've developed a tendency to ignore all titles and pay attention to the content.

    Also, I start videos, start reading the comments below, then go back up :P
    Steam: basicpaul | Origin: BasicPaul

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •