Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus MrEclectic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Henlaaz View Post
    Lumifibre, can I turn it on off and how, thanks
    With your Light on/off keybind. IIRC, default is X, before that it was L (still using that one meself, so don't know which the current one is).

There are two settings. On & Disco.
    Planetside 2 - NickTheNegligent // Steam - Nick

Quote Originally Posted by NickWhite View Post
    There are two settings. On & Disco.
    I was hoping for a response from mr lumifibre himself. Just need some pimpin hydraulics on sunderers now..

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Henlaaz View Post
    I was hoping for a response from mr lumifibre himself. Just need some pimpin hydraulics on sunderers now..
    Sunderers already have hydraulics. You just need to park them really close to something.
    Steam Profile - Ser Hoc

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cephas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Hoc View Post
    Sunderers already have hydraulics. You just need to park them really close to something.
    Are they ever going to fix sunderers moving after deployment and crushing people? It's infuriating!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar
    One thing I'd like to see is not being instakilled just because you're crouching beneath your Magrider, repairing it, and it happens to slide down a slope, hitting your head ever so slightly. Feels annoying as heck, frankly.
    Steam: EsotericReverie | Origin: EsotericReverie | Planetside 2: EsotericReverie | Battle.net: Esoteric#2168

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Bankrotas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cephas View Post
    Are they ever going to fix sunderers moving after deployment and crushing people? It's infuriating!
    Hey, getting your sunderer weapon lock you in matter of seconds, cause it's the only sunderer in a vicinity wiht 48+ vs 48+ fight killing newly spawned troops is hilarious and sad.
    Hear from the spirit-world this mystery:
    Creation is summed up, O man, in thee;
    Angel and demon, man and beast art thou,
    Yea, thou art all thou dost appear to be!
    http://ps2guides.besaba.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Bankrotas View Post
    Hey, getting your sunderer weapon lock you in matter of seconds, cause it's the only sunderer in a vicinity wiht 48+ vs 48+ fight killing newly spawned troops is hilarious and sad.
    That is amazing.
    "Why are you weapons locked?"
    "Too many people sacrificed themselves to my sunderer"

Secondary Hivemind Nexus bonkers's Avatar
    Those are needed soul sacrifices to keep the Emperor in the golden throne alive. Oh wait. Wrong game. Less space nazis in PS2.
    (Firefall: bug shot) // (PS2: bobby is going home)
    -remove spaces-

Yeah planetside's space Nazis left to go play BF4
    AKA Rushtone

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Bankrotas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bonkers View Post
    Those are needed soul sacrifices to keep the Emperor in the golden throne alive. Oh wait. Wrong game. Less space nazis in PS2.
    Wrong sundy contract pulled. Didn't read in fine print that blood was payment currency :/
    Hear from the spirit-world this mystery:
    Creation is summed up, O man, in thee;
    Angel and demon, man and beast art thou,
    Yea, thou art all thou dost appear to be!
    http://ps2guides.besaba.com/

Is there a way to tell Mumble to not open all channels that currently people in them when joining the server? I only want to have a few selected ones open and really dont care whos currently playing dota or cod...
    -remove spaces-

Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar
    None that I am aware of, sadly.
    Steam: EsotericReverie | Origin: EsotericReverie | Planetside 2: EsotericReverie | Battle.net: Esoteric#2168

Quote Originally Posted by bonkers View Post
    Is there a way to tell Mumble to not open all channels that currently people in them when joining the server? I only want to have a few selected ones open and really dont care whos currently playing dota or cod...
    Go to "Configure", then "Settings". Choose "User Interface" from the list on the left, and then in the right hand column you'll see an area called "Channel Tree". There's a drop down box next to "Expand", that probably says 'Only with users' or 'All', change that to 'None' and there you go. Apply the changes, and next time you log into mumble the channel tree should stay unexpanded.

It does mean having to expand/navigate to the right place every time you load up, but I find that easier than scrolling through all the channels I have no interest in.

Well, the problem with this setting is that Mumble opens the channels once someone joins. So as long everybody joins the PS2 channel I'm fine. But when people join other channels I am back to "normal".
    -remove spaces-

I have a question regarding the outfit. I am not an "official member" that does practices and what not, but I joined during one of the big RPS Sundays from a while back. So my question is, when you all are on doing one of your weekly get togethers, do you all mind if I listen in on comms/tag along or do you prefer to keep it just those that are more officially part of the unit? The reason I ask, is I of course don't want to get in the way, but I also figure an extra medic can't hurt!

You're always welcome to join the platoons! I assume you're part of the outfit in PS2?

Correct me if I'm wrong but...
    Monday: Silly Mondays
    Tuesday: nothing planned
    Wednesday: nothing planned
    Thursday: StratGir
    Friday: TVA Fridays
    Saturday: nothing planned
    Sunday: nothing planned.

On the days we have "official" events they kick off at 8pm GMT.
    You'll find quite a lot of people on every night though. None of it is really "training" and there are 0 commitments to go to Silly Monday or StratGir etc.

The thought behind RockPlanetShotgun is to stay open to everyone. You can join at anytime both the outfit (given someone is on to invite you), and (if you're in the outfit) our Squads. We have many players that do not join our squads regulary, everyone is welcome to us. Just make sure you are in Mumble while you're in a RPS-Squad
    Planetside 2: Qw33r / Qw33rT;
    Steam: Qw33r

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    To repeat what those above have already said - yeah, the outfit is totally open, everyone's an 'official member'! If you haven't had the outfit induction yet and been promoted to the rank of 'Giraffe', then you might want to request one when there's an officer around - it basically runs through some basic info about how we play.

Might have been some confusion due to the community clash (CCEU) stuff that's been going on. That's training for a specific event, something we haven't ever done before, but since it's semi-serious we decided to take it as such.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Plus, you're always welcome to make an NC char and come and join us on the freedom loving side of Mumble!