Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    Whittling down the entire enemy pool of heroes. Although deathmatch mode is best played in all random so there's an even split in number of "lives" across both teams. Alternatively, you reach the intended kill count first.

Pro tip: magic wand, blink/force staff, linkens and treads should be your across the board common items. Its hilarious getting qop or magina and having a spare blink on hand. You can do some seriously insane shit with that. Or fail spectacularly doing it and pissing yourself.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by deadly.by.design View Post
    Would you have to whittle down the enemy's entire/selected hero pool to win? Or would it be ticket-based or have a score cap instead?
    If there's no heroes in the pool when you die you dont respawn, it works like a normal game other than that but when you think about the fact everyone is getting random heroes and your items don't change people die alot... People tend to just build + stats and a blink / forcestaff / sheepstick on everything cos anything like a desolator won't work on alot of heroes etc.. (like imagine buying satanic then getting antimage, you wouldn't able use his mana burn lol). Also people tend to die relatively regularly because of item mismatches or getting heroes they can't play well and so people get fat quick. (+ its really funny when you see that 12 kill streak support witch doc die and then realise he's just spawned as some really nasty carry and has a wad of cash :P)

Here's a question...

Why are coop bot match times now just as long as public queues? They were almost instantaneous until last week. Did the launch have something to do with it? Lack of servers, maybe?

/edit/

Or maybe someone reported me for... something? I don't know why anyone would report me, honestly. I never swear or insult people, and I've only been doing bot games for the past two weeks, so intentional feeding is out of the question. It's a bit of a mystery. I had a low priority message the other day, but I still earn battle points when I play (contrary to the message about it). Why doesn't the game tell you you're in LPQ? A little more info from Valve would be helpful, if only to educate people about their supposed wrongdoing. Still no idea why I was reported, though.

If it's the case, how long does this last? I used to think that people getting reported into LPQ deserved it and had little sympathy for them. That was when I thought the system worked well enough to only penalize people intentionally being abusive, though.
    Last edited by deadly.by.design; 22-07-2013 at 10:52 PM. Reason: dumbfounded

I haven't experienced this myself yet, but apparently you get a notification about that, along with a mentioning of the amount of hours you will remain in lpq.

It should look like this:
    http://i.imgur.com/0gMsW.png
    My Steam profile

The pun-less, but not fun-less RPS Pinball Steam group

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Stirbelwurm View Post
    I haven't experienced this myself yet, but apparently you get a notification about that, along with a mentioning of the amount of hours you will remain in lpq.

Spot on and if your in a group of players and queue, if one of the players is LPQ it will tell you, thats probably what you found Deadly.

Also even if you get reported, for say something stupid like "playing bad", they wont do anything about it.. that is not a reportable offense even though some people seem to think it is.

Quote Originally Posted by DenieD View Post
    Spot on and if your in a group of players and queue, if one of the players is LPQ it will tell you, thats probably what you found Deadly.

Also even if you get reported, for say something stupid like "playing bad", they wont do anything about it.. that is not a reportable offense even though some people seem to think it is.
    Yeah, or "reported for reporting". You really do see some stupid stuff, when playing enough games.

Regarding those coop matches I can't tell you anything, despite what DenieD said, since I never play them.
    My Steam profile

The pun-less, but not fun-less RPS Pinball Steam group

Quote Originally Posted by Stirbelwurm View Post
    Hmm. I have not seen this notification. The only one I've seen was in white text just as the game started... but then nothing it said seemed to be in effect. (like not gaining battle xp, etc) It still takes up to five minutes to get into a coop bot queue, though, which is ridiculous compared to a week ago. My local friend can queue up and get one within seconds, like it used to be.

So, I don't know? Heh.

Network Hub
    Well at least it seems the know about it now

Looks like normal matchmaking in high skill is broken now, too.

Also, here's a warding map for noobs:

red team green team
    Baron...