Skyrim Panoramas

Hello, Rock Paper Shotgun! One of my hobbies is creating panoramas, and I eventually started making some while playing through Skyrim. I tend to overexplain things, so for now, I've decided to just present my results so far and see what you folks think.

Blargh! Okay, one more thing: On the site, at least for now, most non-thumbnail images are browser-scaled to fit the window, but you can middle-click the gallery links (or do many other clicky/tappy things) to view the full versions.

http://www.particlese.org/?page_id=83&gallerytag=skyrim

Last edited by particlese; 14-07-2013 at 11:38 PM. Reason: the link awkwardly contained the pictures

Secondary Hivemind Nexus pakoito's Avatar
    Last edited by pakoito; 14-07-2013 at 01:13 AM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tritagonist's Avatar
    Very nice! I especially like the vertical one, as it's rarely done (right).
    "He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to
    the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free". ~
    Luke 4:18

Thanks, thanks!

Yeah, vertical panoramas do seem pretty rare. For the one I posted here, I had in mind a similarly-framed panorama I saw years ago of a (spiral?) staircase. The closest I've found with Google is this. For my other vertical panoramas, I framed them in ways that I thought seemed interesting, but they ended up looking pretty weird when viewing just the top section.