Obscure Node

Hyphen - A game by FarSpace Studios

Hi everyone,

My name is Marc McCann and I am joint owner/developer at FarSpace Studios. We are currently working on a title for the PC and Xbox360 (other platforms soon to follow) called Hyphen.

Hyphen is the ultimate must have for any action/puzzle game lover or would-be masochist! Navigate a rotating stick through intricate and fiendish neon mazes - but don't touch the walls! This game is fun and challenging at the same time.

Hyphen isn't quite finished yet but we have released a Pre-Release Demo so you can see what's in store for the full version!

This Pre-Release Demo consists of:-

• 4 Levels of varying difficulty from the full game
    • 3 songs from the full OST
    • Keyboard/XBox Gamepad support

The demo is available to download for Windows PC's from our site or our indieDB download page

Also for the competitive gamers amongst you, we are running a contest for one highly skilled person to win a free copy of Hyphen over at our indieDB Page. Full details can be found on the indieDB page.

Enough talk, Here's some eyecandy

A few screenshots of the pre-release demo in action

And a video of a level playthrough

Enjoy and please try not to break your control pad or keyboard in rage!

If you have any issues with the demo or would like to leave us some feedback then please feel free to do so in the comments on this post. Thanks :)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Berzee's Avatar
    (bumping this as it was almost off the front page before I noticed it needed a mod to click 'approve post' to make it show up, sorry for the delay!)
    Support for my all-pepperjack-cheese food bank charity drive has been lukewarm at best.