7 Days to Die - Zombie Survival Game on Kickstarter looks good to me

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...-survival-game

My only connection with this game is that I saw it, liked it, and pledged. After watching the videos I thought the pictures didn't do it justice, so you might want to check out what it looks like when it's moving.

This project is trending at 94% on Kicktrack , so I suppose it's likely to hit the mark. Still, I'd like to get some of those stretch goals included. Is anybody else watching this, or am I alone with my interest?

Finally registered just to post in THIS particular thread.

You're not alone with your interest mate, backing 7 days to die myself and following it closely. Im hoping that backing will pick up soon seeing as its close to payday and the fact that its getting some attention on gaming sites now, read an article on strategyinformer yesterday so hopefully it'll pick up :).

Besides the stretch goals, I'm starting to think that it might not get funded at all. Kicktrack says 88% now. I'm trying to figure out why so few people, at least here on RPS, think this is a promising game.

Thanks for registering to break the silence in this thread. It was spooky!

Well, they're #1 on Steam Greenlight now. Quite an achievement.

On Kicktraq they're finally trending at 119%, which really seems weak relative to the Greenlight response.

They're still only at 120K out of 200K with 12 days left.

This is a a real McDLT (hot/cold) response this game is getting. I think it must just be flying under a lot of people's radar. Their goals for the game hit me right in my sweet spot. Apparently Plasterninja and I are fairly unique snowflakes.