STO off for a bit

traveling again, please hold the fort.
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

"It's frankly embarrassing. The mods on here are woeful."

"I wrinkled my nose at QC being a mod."

"At least he has some personality."

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Deploy the coup d'etat.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    I am The JG Man. Resistance is futile. You will adapt to service me.
    Powered by Steam. And biscuits. I'm also a twit and dabble in creative writing.

As you may have noticed (or not) I haven't been on for a couple of weeks either and I will be abroad until November. Feel free to kcik Anzon@Ozorik if I get in the way but it would be easier for me if I didn't have to chase an invite when I get back :)

Im back but stuck in work. Keep up the good work. whens the starbase due again?
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Around 12 hours from this post? It'll be the morning BST, that much for sure.
    Powered by Steam. And biscuits. I'm also a twit and dabble in creative writing.

Obscure Node
    Screenshot of our new starbase :)

awesome. looking good :D
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

Lesser Hivemind Node internetonsetadd's Avatar
    I've been considering moving my Romulan (Vaxol) to another fleet. Reaching T5 rep x3 made me realize I was pretty dilithium-poor, so lately I've been busy leveling a couple alts, doffing and flipping (and not doing PvE), but the time zone disparity between me and the rest of the fleet is pretty obvious. When I see you fine chaps online I'm generally tabbing in or on the couch with the wifelike, and not really available to run STFs. Aside from contributing to projects and chatting, there's not a lot of opportunity for participation.

I'll be finishing up the other toon I have in the fleet shortly, so I'd still be checking in and participating as much as possible. If at some point we get a few more 'Muricans or night owls of the UTC -5 through -8 sort, I'd love to bring the Rom back. I'd much rather play with people I semi-know, like, and trust.

Anyway, will let you know.

well since my work hour play romps stopped now, Im not on in the morning anymore. and I know it sucks not having anyone around to play with.
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

Obviously you want to play with people who are actually online at the same time as you; I don't think anyone would have any issues if you wanted to jump ship (aha!) so that you could actually play a game you're invested in.