A bit of a dumb thread, I'll admit, but it should hopefully be an interesting method of gauging the general age of everyone's Steam accounts, and perhaps it might offer insight into nifty experiences with Steam (other than it being Valve's TF2 and HL2 delivery system)...

WHAT WAS THE FIRST GAME YOU EVER BOUGHT ON STEAM?
(You can find this information out by going to the top right corner of your Steam window, clicking on your account name, and choosing "Account Details." The very first purchase will be on the bottom.)

It actually took me several years to buy something on Steam, and that was because the only decent computer I had in my life was at work. Oh, and when I finally did have a decent PC, I avoided Steam like the plague (mostly because I forgot my account name and password).

When I finally set up a new account, the first game I purchased was a pre-order of
DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION
So that's not too bad, eh?

All went downhill from there, and now I have 280 something games and more money spent on them than I would ever be proud to admit.

Otherwise, Steam account general discussion, anyone? Feel free to show off your great deals, decked-out profiles, and other steam nonsense.