Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Lukasz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Reiken View Post
    I guess the first game I ever owned on STEAM was HL2 but the first game I bought on STEAM? That's a good question... Probably Left 4 Dead, TF2 or Aion. But I can't say for sure unless there's something on STEAM that tells me and I just missed it entirely.
    open steam window
    Left click on yourname's account in top left corner. choose account details. it will show you a list of stuff added to your account from most recent to oldest. HL2 should be listed on very bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallimaufry View Post
    My first game on Steam was Counter Strike: Source. At that time I really didn't think much of Steam, can't remember why though. Years later I bought my second game on Steam, first game bought directly on Steam, Terraria.
    Last edited by Lukasz; 28-08-2013 at 03:48 PM.

Left 4 Dead. Just as I thought. xP

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    My account says it was created 7 years ago this week but my first 'purchase' was 2007/07/04 - almost a year later - Geometry Wars for $4.64 (£2.99)

So I started-off cheap and have remained just that :)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    The first Steam game I ever bought was HL2, but I bought it retail and activated it on Steam. The first game I ever actually purchased THROUGH Steam was BioShock.
    "What were we talking about? Pegasuses, pegasii, that's horses with wings. This motherf*cker got a sword that talks to him. Motherf*cker live in places that don't exist, it comes with a map. My God."

Network Hub
    I only ever created a Steam account because Portal was free for the weekend a few years ago.

TF2 and Evil Genius, bought them at the same time I think.

Lesser Hivemind Node Winged Nazgul's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukasz View Post
    open steam window
    Left click on yourname's account in top left corner. choose account details. it will show you a list of stuff added to your account from most recent to oldest. HL2 should be listed on very bottom.
    The Orange Box confirmed as my first purchase. Assassin's Creed was my second and Eve Online was my third.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukasz View Post
    open steam window
    Well, that game has yet to appear in my Steam library. Last time I had it has a gift, which I got in one of the yearly events, I gave it to my brother.

Obscure Node
    The first time I've installed steam was 2003 for counterstrike 1.6 and it was one of the worst applications I've ever experienced. Every time I've started steam it was like playing russian roulette with my OS. Performance issues, instability, a severe lack of games plus slow downloads really put an end to my curiosity about valves new distribution system. I haven't even purchased HL2 and avoided the whole thing like the plague for as long as possible.

The first game I've bought on steam was 2010 Mount&Blade. A game I've played since early development. I think I've purchased it on three different platforms just for the heck of it and didn't regret it once.

First game I installed; Team Fortress 2, the first free game I saw.

The first game I bought; Garry's Mod and Counter Strike: Source for about £4 in a 2011 Christmas sale. To this day Garry's Mod is my most played game.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar
    Orange Box was my first purchase on Steam, followed by Prince of Persia (what a waste!) and Civ IV.