Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Activated Node
    Hey Neema, I picked this up with some friend and we have been having some fun, I did improve quite a bit since the launch. Will add you on steam and ping you when we get a team going (we are usually 2-3 so perfect if we can get a 4th) we even managed to do a few stealth run. We are level 60+ with one ~40 who started late.
    If you want to add me: Darloc on steam.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus neema_t's Avatar
    Nice, I've added you. Do you use Mumble, Teamspeak or... shudder... in-game VOIP? Or... even worse... Steam VOIP? I can't seem to get TS3 to work nicely on my PC, it causes all sorts of problems and I don't know how to fix it.

Anyway, I play an enforcer build so I'm usually carrying a saw or sawn-off shotgun and a Locomotive 12G, but I do have some stealth weapons and, although I usually screw up, I have stealthed some heists in my time. I took a long break from before the armoured transport heist was added but have played about 15 hours more recently, I still haven't done an armoured transport job yet...

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by neema_t View Post
    Nice, I've added you. Do you use Mumble, Teamspeak or... shudder... in-game VOIP? Or... even worse... Steam VOIP? I can't seem to get TS3 to work nicely on my PC, it causes all sorts of problems and I don't know how to fix it.

Anyway, I play an enforcer build so I'm usually carrying a saw or sawn-off shotgun and a Locomotive 12G, but I do have some stealth weapons and, although I usually screw up, I have stealthed some heists in my time. I took a long break from before the armoured transport heist was added but have played about 15 hours more recently, I still haven't done an armoured transport job yet...
    We have been using skype so far as we are all friends but occasionally we have relied on the in-game VOIP, which is not bad at all, this was usually when we had a 4th one that needed guidance :). I can add you to skype or we can use another solution, I do not mind.
    At the moment we haven't played for a couple of weeks as one of my friend was away and I relapsed in mechwarrior online with my other friend... I know bad... We are probably going to play next week when my friend is back but I could see if we could do something this week with one of them if you want. Can't be sure yet though, depends on the wife as well.

I play mastermind, I have it all the way to the top with the instant revive (aced) and control freak perk, I am currently going up the eng tree. One of my friend is enforcer as well (can never have to much ammo) and the other who started recently is going ghost. I usually use the eagle heavy in singleshoot mode (its a headshot beast) with an smg as secondary or shotgun depending on the heist. I carry two med pack most of the time. My enforcer friend usually go with the LMG if is not carrying the saw and smg/magnum as secondary. Our ghost friend is still unlocking some weapons so has not got a weapon of choice yet.
    Armored transport is ok but if you unlock day 2 it can be a pain if you are not with the right people, there are amo case as loot and if the team is not very careful they blow up... This can end up with the whole team down. I would love to stealth this as it can be a huge payout!

I'm also playing this on and off at the moment. I've not played a huge amount so far (around 30 hours according to Steam) and am around level 35. Add me on Steam if anyone's interested: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Awesomeclaw/

Quote Originally Posted by Awesomeclaw View Post
    I'm also playing this on and off at the moment. I've not played a huge amount so far (around 30 hours according to Steam) and am around level 35. Add me on Steam if anyone's interested: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Awesomeclaw/
    You may want to idle in the PAYDAY channel in the RPS Mumble, as quite a lot of us play the game, and usually use Mumble for that.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus neema_t's Avatar
    You could also try hanging around the RPS Steam chat, I'm usually down to play Payday 2 when asked. I should probably hang around the Mumble more, actually.