Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Damn guys, I'm probably gonna buy Arma 3 this weekend. I usually never buy games full price, and i already have a huge backlog that has not diminished ever since i took Planetside2.
    I'm gonna blame all of you and the awesomeness of playing with you for that unreasonable purchase

Secondary Hivemind Nexus RIDEBIRD's Avatar
    Glad to see you guys are making missions. I don't think that making missions are something for me, at least not currently. I'm working all weekend, but I might have time for a couple of hours of ARMA tommorrow night or so.

It is really expensive Ksempac, but it is pretty great and quite different from most other games.
    Find me on the Steams

Quote Originally Posted by NickWhite View Post
    Mind if i tag along with you guys?
    You are very much welcome, whether it be SWAT 4, Arma 3 or Takedown!

Quote Originally Posted by Ksempac View Post
    Damn guys, I'm probably gonna buy Arma 3 this weekend. I usually never buy games full price, and i already have a huge backlog that has not diminished ever since i took Planetside2.
    I'm gonna blame all of you and the awesomeness of playing with you for that unreasonable purchase
    Haha! It is a good game with huge attention to detail. It is also similar to SWAT 4, in that you have to plan ahead and be very careful, but also Planetside 2 (the scale of the map) and Battlefield (combined arms and modern setting). You should not be disappointed.

By the way, do not forget that Eso made a new thread about Arma 3 here, so I suggest we try to take the Arma 3 discussions there. :p

Take a look over at the main thread: More SWAT 4 tonight?

Popped a post in the main thread. Anyone fancy another look at this sometime?