Activated Node

Supreme Commander Posters (Cybran, UEF and Aeon) Signed by the dev team (See Inside)

Hey All,

So I have some Supreme Commander Posters (UEF, AEON, Cybran) that I got at a swag giveaway for Chris Taylor's Wildman.

I am currently looking to find out how much these posters are worth and possibly sell them. I am looking to sell these as a complete set. Mainly for Christmas money for my immediate family.

My friends are saying that they are not worth no more than 50 USD. Keep in mind that these posters are signed by the development team of Supreme Commander and are no longer made.

So in short how much are these posters worth?

I will post pics in the morning as it is 3:18 AM here in Utah and I do not want to risk damaging the posters.

Thank you and goodnight

- Ben

To the Moderator's - Feel free to move this thread if it is not in the right section.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fumarole's Avatar
    Throw it up on Ebay and let people interested in purchasing decide. You could always set the minimum at a value you'd be happy to take ($50 sounds reasonable) and hope they sell for more.
    The Medallion of the Imperial Psychopath, a Napoleon: Total War AAR
    For the Emperor!, a Total War: Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai AAR

Activated Node
    Hey fumarole,

Thanks for the advice. That is what I am planning on doing! However I want to make sure that the price that I set is adequate for what it is worth as well as fair.

I also have a mint factory sealed copy of Supreme Commander signed by Chris Taylor.

EDIT: I am planning on posting this also on the Uber forums as there are allot of Supcom fans there.

Activated Node
    Since seeing is believing I will post some pics of the posters now

Activated Node
    Hey Everyone!

Just posted this up on Ebay starting bid is 200 USD for the Lot.