Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar
    Well, that would only require that other person to hop into the SL channel, really.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    I'm not sure i've fully grasped the concept being discussed here yet, but could someone clarify whether we're shifting back to the SL being on comms duty instead of ROs?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar
    I'm not sure if anything has been decided yet. What's being discussed, I believe is keeping PL sending orders to whole squads, but just one squad at a time. Keeping SL (or someone else, at SL's discretion) reporting back to PL. Adding the ability for squads to coordinate somehow, possibly via ROs?

Quote Originally Posted by EsotericReverie View Post
    What's being discussed, I believe is keeping PL sending orders to whole squads, but just one squad at a time. Keeping SL (or someone else, at SL's discretion) reporting back to PL. Adding the ability for squads to coordinate somehow, possibly via ROs?
    That sounds quite good.

So if I get that right, to decide is now:

I. If we should get inter-squat communication back
    II. If yes who does this inter-squat comms
    a) the SL
    b) an additional RO
    III. Who should be able to talk to PL
    a) everyone
    b) the SL
    c) an additional RO

I would suggest:
    I. - yes
    II. - a)
    III. - c)

this would create a setup very similar to the RO-Setup we have had for a long time and many ppl are still very familiar with and take pressure from the ROs because (1) they can't here other ROs and (2) they just have to do a one-way comm to the PL, not the one back to the Squat.
    I would suggest to keep the function of the current setup that everyone can hear the person speaking to the PL.
    This would prevent the RO while reporting from beeing "interrupted" by Grunts who can't hear him (something I was confused by many times while ROing)

TL;DR: Get basically the old setup back but with less pressure on the ROs

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Sounds like what was being discussed afaik. Sound good.