Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Speaking as someone who goes every year to a massive weekend walking. You can hire YMCA hostels out of season. It's not too dear and they sleep loads of people.

Also - Kegs and Kardboard Khildren

Quote Originally Posted by stoopiduk View Post
    Yeah, can someone with wizard powers lend us a hand?

Also, the poll currently just makes Dewi look awkward...
    I am awkward, we know this...

nah, with enough notice (by the end of this month) I can do any, just these are my preferred.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mickygor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewi View Post
    I propose the weekend of friday 22nd, sat 23rd and sunday 24th. 1 year of PS2 that weekend. If people can't make the friday (which I assume most won't) we can arrive wherever early on the saturday, get settled in and play some games! Now to figure out how to get some LAN involved lol
    I've got a 48 port switch if that helps. All the equipment you need for large scale LANs (except obviously a robust enough power system) is cheap on ebay.
    Itsbastiat, Dawngate
    Bastiat, Planetside 2, Miller NC
    Therin Katta, FFXIV, Cerberus

i think someone should tape this link on the wall... so no one misses it!

PLUS! I think we should talk helium all night long
    Last edited by madmoxxi; 14-08-2013 at 10:40 PM.
    You need me again, sweet lips?
    Be my friend on Steam

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    Any LANs that might be attempted are best done at a LAN centre so nobody (particularly internationals) have to worry about bringing computer equipment over.
    "Halo is designed to make the player think "I look like that, I am macho sitting in my undies with my xbox""

Steam ID

An alternative to a lovely English castle, and a quick way of getting around the problem of the birthday weekend looking like our best bet, would be a LAN. A LAN on a weekend with a high possibility of in game promo sounds nice...

I'd be up for it, are there any facilities people are familiar with? Worth at least considering.

Isn't this something that was mildly discussed at Rezzed, too? I seem to recall mention of inviting BRTD also.
    Itsbastiat, Dawngate

fuck BRTD. if anyone, we should invite the PCgamer people.

Also, I just noticed the dates you guys are going for, I have a minecraft cocktail robot to build. so thats a no to most of those dates, I probably shouldnt even do it when I said I would.

Youre all free to come to vienna, though.
    - Tom De Roeck.

monochrom & verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Quote Originally Posted by mickygor View Post
    Isn't this something that was mildly discussed at Rezzed, too? I seem to recall mention of inviting BRTD also.
    I think there were a couple of BRTD that we bumped into and this was brought up.

9th/10th Looks best to me (since Dewi says he should be able to do it). How long should we keep this going before nailing down a date?

Is there an Outfit meeting coming up that this could be brought to people's attention?

still suggesting vienna. roboexotica is on 5th till the 8th of december. its gonna be a robotic partay. Im sure a house or appartment in the city can be arranged.
    - Tom De Roeck.

monochrom & verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Quote Originally Posted by Rei Onryou View Post
    I think there were a couple of BRTD that we bumped into and this was brought up.

9th/10th Looks best to me (since Dewi says he should be able to do it). How long should we keep this going before nailing down a date?

Is there an Outfit meeting coming up that this could be brought to people's attention?
    Outfit meetings are usually the first Wednesday of the month, so it's gonna be 15 days away...Too late imho, we should get going a lot faster.

Everyone that is interested in coming, help us make it happen by marking your availability at the follow link:
    http://doodle.com/vdner4k93fzrrfbc

I'd suggest we take the results from this poll as they stand on Saturday morning, August 17th, so we can start making enquiries with hotels/castles/gaming centres/airlines with dates and move things along.
    Last edited by stoopiduk; 15-08-2013 at 12:50 PM. Reason: August is not September.

Everyone that is interested in coming, help us make it happen by marking your availability at the follow link:
    http://doodle.com/vdner4k93fzrrfbc

I'd suggest we take the results from this poll as they stand on Saturday morning, August 14th, so we can start making enquiries with hotels/castles/gaming centres/airlines with dates and move things along.
    It's too early in the morning for you stoopiduk, we're already the 15th

Secondary Hivemind Nexus WallyTrooper's Avatar
    RPS and RTRS birthday get together, 5 pages in and no one's mentioned cake! Excuse me, I just need to go and check that the world is still turning...

Anyway, if I can make the date we decide upon then I'll make a giraffe themed cake of some sort. I don't plan to vote on dates because I've no idea what I'm up to in November so there's no point planning around me. Just let me know what we decide and I'll see if I can make it.
    WallyTrooper = TrooperWally

Wally is now on Steam!

Quote Originally Posted by Ksempac View Post
    It's too early in the morning for you stoopiduk, we're already the 15th
    I even looked at my giant wall calendar and got it wrong. Months are hard.
    Statistical reasons not to follow me into battle on PS2 here: Stoopiduk

Friendly on Steam, Twitter and Twitch. Origin: Stoopiduk Battlenet tag: stoopiduk#2888

Quote Originally Posted by WallyTrooper View Post
    RPS and RTRS birthday get together, 5 pages in and no one's mentioned cake! Excuse me, I just need to go and check that the world is still turning...

Anyway, if I can make the date we decide upon then I'll make a giraffe themed cake of some sort. I don't plan to vote on dates because I've no idea what I'm up to in November so there's no point planning around me. Just let me know what we decide and I'll see if I can make it.
    I'll bring along a murdered giraffe cake
    Itsbastiat, Dawngate

Secondary Hivemind Nexus WallyTrooper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mickygor View Post
    I'll bring along a murdered giraffe cake
    I was thinking we could all murder the giraffe cake!
    WallyTrooper = TrooperWally

Wally is now on Steam!

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Cephas View Post
    I'm pretty sure in Scotland that P.E. is essentially running from someone threatening to knife you?

More on topic - a weekend later in the year is a good idea.
    Yeah and your agility training is dodging the big issue and charity workers on the street.

Quote Originally Posted by WallyTrooper View Post

I saw the word CAKE...
    OMNOMNOM!! needz one!

If you look at the doodle.
    November seems to be the best one, for now.
    Last edited by madmoxxi; 15-08-2013 at 02:44 PM.
    You need me again, sweet lips?
    Be my friend on Steam

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cephas's Avatar
    What would a giraffe cake taste like I wonder?