MeetUp - London / Birmingham

Hey,

Ill be in London and Birming HAMME! from the 24th till the 27th of October. I hear the post office vaults calling!

I dont expect any of you to show up, BUT, if just one of you could make it, that would be awesome. Phatchance, werent you the one living in Birmingham? :D

BUT! Im doing a radio play in London, probably in a recording studio or a small theatre, in either case audience is wanted, nay, NEEDED.

For all my endeavours, I will be joining my pal Jeff at the HALLOWHEDON thats on at birming HAMME! on that weekend, and he will be joining me in London.

So thats probably 24-25th in London, and the 26th and 27th in the NEC.

fight for my attention, my pretties.. FIGHT.
    Last edited by QuantaCat; 13-08-2013 at 05:47 PM. Reason: smileys must die
    - Tom De Roeck.

monochrom & verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Obscure Node
    Bad timing for me I'm afraid, as Insomnia (http://insomniagamingfestival.com/) is going on during that weekend in Telford, so I'll be heading up there for a couple of days whereas usually I'd be lurking around London during the week. Have fun though!

*EDIT* OK October is quite free in comparison to August!
    Last edited by Towneh; 13-08-2013 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Month Clarification

Which month​ are you here for? In the other thread you mentioned Oct?

Arrr, sorry, I thought I wrote october there somewhere.
    - Tom De Roeck.

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

I'm in Cardiff mate, I'm afraid. I'd be happy to meet up but my pay won't extend to train fares at the moment (my housemate is moving out, so bills go up). But if there's any Welsh giraffes who'd fancy a pint or two some evening, that'd be pretty nifty.

For the London thing, will it be during work hours and/or will there be alcoholic beverages involved afterwards?
    Planetside 2 : ParaTroop
    EVE Online : Stale
    Steam : Blue_Inquisitor

itll probably be an evening thing, and definitely drinks afterwards.
    - Tom De Roeck.

I work in London and finish around 6pm, so I should be able to do one of those evenings. So long as nothing important comes up, then booze and *Arnie random sound effect*​!

London is easily possible, living there and all that.

Obscure Node
    Quanta, I was the guy living in Birmingham, so if you're up for meeting up one of those nights, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasaan~ View Post
    Quanta, I was the guy living in Birmingham, so if you're up for meeting up one of those nights, let me know.
    I might just take the entire hallowhedon group to the post office vaults :D

now that would make for a very nerdy pub visit.
    - Tom De Roeck.

Obscure Node
    Well, 26th would be better for me, as that's the Saturday, but up to you; could do either day. You staying in town, or out by the NEC?

Update: we wont be doing a show in London after all, but in Vienna in December (And hopefully LA early next year). I will however be in Birmingham at the NEC for that weekend, lounging with various film people that worked with whedon. (hell yeah).

Afterwards, Ill be in London, from tuesday on, I think. but only till wednesday.

So Im not sure if I can make it to the november meet yet, Ill figure that out today.
    - Tom De Roeck.

ok, I can make the meet, but now I need a place to crash in london for the 28th and the 29th. anyone have a couch to spare?
    - Tom De Roeck.

Network Hub
    What's your Vienna thing?

the vienna thing is the roboexotica: www.roboexotica.org
    - Tom De Roeck.

arrr, I still need a place to crash on the 28th and 29th! please halp!
    - Tom De Roeck.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Would love to but cannot, sozzles.