Rock, Paper, Blunderbuss: Europa Universalis IV

Starting this thread for our good man Leb, who threw the idea in the comments of EU4's WIT.

Would some RPSers be up for some historical shenanigans? When would you find that most convenient?

Additionally I would suggest creating a Steam group for convenience.

Leaders of nations, announce yourselves!

EDIT: Group Link: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/rps-eu4
    Last edited by Skhalt; 21-08-2013 at 07:06 PM.

I'm up for a bit of native befriending and backstabbing. This Saturday's particularly good for me.
    MWO, Wargame: ALB, Steam - jonny1982
    Planetside 2 - stuts

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Wolfenswan's Avatar
    I'd be up for it but haven't had much luck with Multiplayer so far. Using Steam to invite/join games crashes EU IV, the server browser is horribly bugged (and crashes when sorting after tag) and according to the forums there are still major desync issues when going to anything above 2 speed (3 if you're lucky).

I should point out that I don't own the game yet and thus can't make this happen, I just created the thread for Leb (but since he didn't show up I end up looking like a fool :D). I'll try to track him down on Steam tonight and drag him over here so you guys can play one of those days.

I have set up a Steam group if you guys (yes, even you, eager lurker!) want to use it and get some action going:

Group Name: Rock, Paper, Blunderbuss
    Abbreviation: RPS-EU4

Obscure Node
    Alas! Leb is here.

Skhalt - I did not mean for you to look like a fool! Life happened and RPS articles shuffled that article away and I nearly forgot about it :P

Anywho, I have joined the steam group... PDX is working on MP fixes from what I hear - look forward to getting some games going :)

Obscure Node
    I joined the group as well, though I have no idea how much time I am able to dedicate to this multiplayer stuff.