Secondary Hivemind Nexus jaguar skills's Avatar

There was an error completing your request. Please try again.

Great. Getting this error, but only on the PSG launcher. This is after deleting and redownloading too. It's not my account, since I tried it with a new account. It's not my computer/firewall, as my SOE and test launchers work just fine.

Anyone had this issue before?

Quote Originally Posted by Kanye West
    I think what Kanye West is going to mean is something similar to what Steve Jobs means. I am undoubtedly, you know, Steve of Internet, downtown, fashion, culture. Period.
    I am God's vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jaguar skills's Avatar
    Ah fuckin great. It seems to have fixed itself. Now I have to download 8GB of shit again.

Someone close this depressing turd of a thread please.
    I think what Kanye West is going to mean is something similar to what Steve Jobs means. I am undoubtedly, you know, Steve of Internet, downtown, fashion, culture. Period.
    I am God's vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.

Didn't someone say you could copy and paste the old files into a new location (Steam folder in this case maybe?) and it just has to update to the latest patch or something?

PS2 Europe just posted on Facebook that:

"Login is back, thanks again for your patience!"

So maybe it was a game issue rather than you?