Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Yesterday night I was browsing through some Rate Your Music lists and I've seen Less Then Jake here and there. Reminded me of myself about 10 years ago watching MTV2 to find anything interesting before the internet era and hell, I found the song which introduced me to ska influenced pop punk.

I knew that this thread was buried in here somewhere I just didn't expect it to be sixteen pages deep.

Satanic Threat ply a Satanic take on Minor Threat songs which is what you'd expect from a bunch of guys who also play in Nunslaughter and Midnight. This is either a brilliant idea or I don't know what brilliance is anymore.

I wondered where this thread had been months ago... Well! I may not understand Italian but man, these dudes are good.
    Art blog here.

Doodles poodles sheboodles

Thread necromancy because:

"Men shall never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest." - Diderot

This thread isn't dying, I won't let it happen.

Now that the last original member of The Ramones has passed away, here's Anthrax covering The Ramones - We're A Happy Family to honour that.

They do like their punk covers. They've done the odd Sex Pistols number here and there.
    "Men shall never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest." - Diderot

This thread is missing some Macc Lads.

Pretty much the only track of theirs I could think of that isn't massively racist, sexist and/or homophobic, and thus probably shouldn't be posted here.

GBH - Sick Boy

This version is different than the album version from City Baby Attacked By Rats. It's listed on the Dead On Arrival GBH Compilation as the 7" version, and in other places as the "Captain Oi" re-release bonus tracks version.

Subhumans - Religious Wars