Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    were using mumble.
    - Tom De Roeck.

monochrom & verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

updated because I went and got a 16slot server: http://battlelog.battlefield.com:80/...kPaperShotgun/
    - Tom De Roeck.

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Remember to update yer punkbuster :s
    Live, Learn, Laugh, Love.
    Never Fear Love.
    DTP. Grace.

Network Hub
    If there's a spot, I may take the night away from the SWAT 4 crowd and join you guys. I love the SWAT, but I'm more in the mood for this tonight, I think.

What kind of numbers does that leave us, if I join?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus neema_t's Avatar
    If you're stepping in to be the 8th man I don't feel so bad announcing that I'm afraid I'm going to have to confirm that I'm not able to join tonight, my girlfriend was having a bit of a crisis and is unexpectedly at my place now so it'd be rude of me, you know? Sorry everyone, I'll bring extra medkits next time to compensate.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    The more the merrier I say, anything between 8-12 is just about perfect if we just wanna do small squad on squad action things.

Hell with 12 people Squad Deathmatch could be a funny thing (3 way fight)

Thanks for letting me gatecrash tonight. I still don't know my arse from my elbow in BF3, but had fun regardless.

As a total noob I really enjoyed tonight, definitely up for doing it again.

I had loads of fun. I hope the server shenanigans werent too annoying, but I really had tonnes of fun. much better than having to level a character in order to get your shit.

The server will be on for atleast a month more, so I hope to get more out of it. (also, it would be awesome if we could try some expansions)
    - Tom De Roeck.

Network Hub
    I enjoyed the two maps I was there for. I'd only picked it up recently, but got into the BF swing fairly quickly. Enjoyed it, ta.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus bonkers's Avatar
    Was lots of fun yesterday. Sadly I only have the base game and Close Quarters (as it was free some time ago and you could add it even without having BF3).
    (Firefall: bug shot) // (PS2: bobby is going home)
    -remove spaces-

Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar
    Is there going to be a repeat offence of this event? If so, I wouldn't mind actually joining up this time. Got BF3 installed this time... :)

Every Tuesday/Saturday from 20h/7pm (EU/UK) time.
    - Tom De Roeck.

Ah, shame. I can usually do Tuesdays (except for the one just gone) but I don't think I'll ever make it on a Saturday... I don't suppose anyone would be up for a less formal game tonight? I suppose I'll keep an eye on this thread, the server and the general RPS Steam chat, my Battlelog is in my sig if anyone wants to add me too.

I took this date because Fridays is usually reserved for other games, saturday is more of a "free for all" while Tuesdays are not fixed by anyone, as far as I know.
    - Tom De Roeck.

Yeah, I'm not trying to suggest changing the days or anything, I imagine Saturday probably works for a lot of people!

right, well I will be playing a bit tonight.
    - Tom De Roeck.

its on, like donkey kong!
    - Tom De Roeck.

just wanted to remind everyone that it is in fact on like donkey kong tonight. some peoples have already agreed. IT CANNOT BE TAKEN BACK.

but I will only show up at 21, so I hope the server holds until then (its set to squad rush, we can do other stuff later on as soon as I join, or if theres anything wrong, just grab a hold of me on steam.
    - Tom De Roeck.

BF3 is installed on my computer and I should be able to join tonight. I hope I am welcome. :)