Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar
    Likewise! Quanta and I just ran a 20-minute one-on-one on the bomb-thing (is that what squad rush means?). It was good fun! A battle of the minds when you know there is only one enemy out there...

This game is really smooth, feels good, sounds good. I can see why people like it. I personally prefer the persistent, open-world, large scale, nature of Planetside, but as a change of pace, this could be really good.

I have a couple of friends who have been playing BF3 a bit lately, would it be okay inviting them to join, even though they aren't really RPS people? Might get two or three people to join if I ask them.

as long as they go on mumble, not a problem at all.
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

"It's frankly embarrassing. The mods on here are woeful."

"I wrinkled my nose at QC being a mod."

"At least he has some personality."

Obscure Node
    I'm up for this, though my only experience is playing it once on a friend's PS3, and I only have the vanilla Humble version so won't be able to play if you go DLC.

as mentioned in the first post, we wont be using any DLC as most of us have the humble bundle version.
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jaguar skills's Avatar
    Ooh this is a regular thing now then? Hell yeah bitch, I even figured out how to change my name.

Still havent played ps2 since we last spoke quanta, so lets get that out of the way ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanye West
    I think what Kanye West is going to mean is something similar to what Steve Jobs means. I am undoubtedly, you know, Steve of Internet, downtown, fashion, culture. Period.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanye West
    I am God's vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.

Obscure Node
    This is taking far far longer to download than I had expected, so I'm gonna be pretty late. Hell, I hope I make it in at all at this rate.

Booyah! I've not played BF3 in what feels like years! I'll get a shift on with updates and the like and join you on your next outing!
    Planetside 2 - NickTheNegligent // Steam - Nick

Secondary Hivemind Nexus BasicPauly's Avatar
    Youve done what I could not convince nick to do: Get bf3 reinstalled!

I have premium, so ill be up for playing with you guys whenever, even if its not on these days you can give me a shout and ill probably be up for it.

Network Hub
    Good games today everybody! Battlefield is definitely a different beast when playing with organized teams.

Just a heads up to people: Battlefield Premium is going for $14.99 US on Amazon.com right now (that it's still 30 pounds on Amazon.co.uk is absurd). As I understand it, if you're not in the US you can just make up a US billing address and it should still work.

Also, I changed my Origin name from Fafhrd42 to DKesserich. That 42 was really starting to bug me.

well the server is up all the time, Im not stopping anyone.

I wont be around to switch maps though, unless laldy or anyone else with my phone number shows up and sends me a text.
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

Well? its time!
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

I'll try to hop on in an hour or so, when my son's gone to bed. Assuming anyone's playing by then...

That hour turned into 3˝ hours... I'll be joining you now, anyway...

It was fun but damnit, rush was hard for us.
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

Yeah, you guys had a rough time during those last couple of games yesterday, for some reason. Hope you weren't totally demoralised.

not at all. Id just like to know how much different the close quarters conquest mode is? Anyone with experience in that one?
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

Secondary Hivemind Nexus neema_t's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by QuantaCat View Post
    not at all. Id just like to know how much different the close quarters conquest mode is? Anyone with experience in that one?
    There are only a handful of flags (3) and they cap very quickly, like maybe 2 seconds. Uncapping takes a little longer. The distance between flags is tiny. I don't think you can spawn on flags, but I think the rest is the same. Also you can shoot out chunks of thinner walls and kill people through them, that's fun.

To all of the new players wanting to join in: Tonights up again, meet up at 20h CEST aka EU time, on the RPS mumble server!
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

Network Hub
    Server settings? Up for debate? The ones i see atm. don't look too enticing, since i don't like HC at all. Mostly because of the lower HP, though.

Yeah, go ahead. Call me a noob. :o
    Last edited by DanMan; 10-09-2013 at 05:30 PM.

its only at 75% though, not 60%.

And weve been playing for almost a month and havent had any problems with that.
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications