Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Free Fighters?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    Third Strike by faaar.

Obscure Node
    I actually do have a good keyboard (Black Widow Ultimate) so I may bind that and try it out.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    You know, I only really picked up Street Fighter IV for the nostalgia and because it was cheap- I don't have the time to learn to get good. It's still a fun game just to muck with.

I only very recently switched from the impractical XBox pad to a nice keyboard set up, and good lord, those supers and ults are so much easier. Grapplers notwithstanding.

Obscure Node
    I wish skullgirls was possible to keybind. Currently it's a nightmare.

Network Hub
    It's not really free, but you can grab Tekken 3 and emulate it on PC.
    If you have a powerful PC, get Tekken 5 since ps2 emulation is getting better.
    And yeah, Tekken is the best fighting game ever and all the others suck because I say so. Oh, and they don't have bears in them.

Obscure Node
    the people who cannot afford games costs they can play free online but beware that free online games are very hard and mostly they do not give results

Quote Originally Posted by Slev View Post
    I wish skullgirls was possible to keybind. Currently it's a nightmare.
    Uhhhhhhh... you can definitely do that. It's options -> controls or something like that, although I'm not opening up the game to show you exactly where.

Quote Originally Posted by areena View Post
    the people who cannot afford games costs they can play free online but beware that free online games are very hard and mostly they do not give results
    The hell are you talking about?

It's a bot.
    Steam ID ; GFWL: alset85

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Protoman View Post
    Uhhhhhhh... you can definitely do that. It's options -> controls or something like that, although I'm not opening up the game to show you exactly where.
    I know where it is, the issue is that it binds player 1 and 2 at the same time, it's big issue for everyone who's been trying to set up a keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Slev View Post
    I know where it is, the issue is that it binds player 1 and 2 at the same time, it's big issue for everyone who's been trying to set up a keyboard.
    You should be able to get that fixed by resetting the controllers (iirc you have to go back to the main menu, settings, choose controllers.) I get that sometimes regardless of whether or not I'm using keyboard. I usually don't notice it until I go into training mode and the dummy mimics what my character is doing.
    For the record, I successfully rebound my keyboard controls completely, because I wanted to feel what it was like to control via keyboard a week or two ago.

Obscure Node
    Street Fighter IV, Street Fighter X Tekken, Virtua Fighter 2, Mortal Kombat 4 all time best PC fighter game.