Obscure Node

Click Boom Win - bullet hell game kickstarter

Hi, all. My name is Dylan Goss and I'm the lead (read: only) programmer on my brand new company's first game: Click Boom Win. We've just launched the kickstarter. Here's the link:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...click-boom-win

We really believe that the bullet hell genre is neglected on PC, and we'd like to change that. Failing that, we'd like to at least provide one game with newer technology and more than a handful of levels.

Programming my first game while launching my first kickstarter is a little daunting, but I'm going to do my best to respond to any questions you guys have.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    The first and most obvious challenge is getting voted into Steam via the Greenlight program, but we believe that this isn't as daunting as a lot of people think it is. If you back us, you have a pretty good incentive to vote for us, so even in the very unlikely event that no one else does, there should still be enough votes to get us in.
    Oooooooooookkkkkkkayyyyyyyyyyyy...

A few points if I may...

1 - votes don't necessarily mean acceptance (Valve pick the games THEY want - not the games WE want)
    2 - everyone thinks they're get enough votes but most games on Greenlight don't even get close - even some quite popular ones have been ignored.
    3 - why is getting onto Steam a big issue for Kickstarter backers anyway? They're backing your game to get your game, they're not backing entry into a shop to sell the game to other people!?

I think you need to think a bit more about this - and also, graphics...