Lesser Hivemind Node

Forced Turtle - Someone Shelter my Ace Patrol

So obviously, there are a number of new releases on Steam this week. And perhaps I'm jumping the gun, but...most of them look quite good. So I find myself wondering: Has anyone from the vaunted RPS community played the tear-jerking Shelter yet, and if so do they care to share some opinions on the game?

And that goes likewise for the other new releases. TMNT: OoTS (wow) is out now. Same for Ace Patrol. And Forced is available for early access. Has anyone taken the plunge with any of these titles, and do they care to share Wot they Think in regards to said plunge?

Enlighten us! And my thanks for doing so.

I plan to tomorrow, I'll be back.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Faldrath's Avatar
    Tim Stone just posted very encouraging words about Ace Patrol, I think I'm going to get it now.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I took one look at Ace Patrol and thought "generic smiley people with nationalistic hats added - smiling as they fight over one of the greatest human slaughters in history - erm - no ta" to be quite frank.

I had a crack at Forced and it's interesting - I posted a thread but my summary would be 'seems promising - worth a look at the demo for sure'

Assault Android Cactus - well - not much else need be said, just get it.

I had a crack at Forced and it's interesting - I posted a thread but my summary would be 'seems promising - worth a look at the demo for sure'

Assault Android Cactus - well - not much else need be said, just get it.
    I am interested for that crack. Can you share it to us here?