Battlefield 3 - Official RPS Server

Tuesday/Saturday from 20h/7pm (EU/UK)
    is our weekly gettogether.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com:80/...Paper-Shotgun/

password: horace3000

The password will only be set when needed.

above is the direct link to the server. its currently set to small conquest, no expansions. However, on specific nights, Im sure we will be doing expansiony and/or different modes like squad rush, etc.

It'll atleast be up for 3 more weeks, so use it while its hot. play with us RPS types, from PS2, SWAT4 or otherwise.

There's no strict rules, and either Ill be with you, if not, try to reach me over steam or the forums if the server is doing something weird, or for requests.
    Last edited by QuantaCat; 08-09-2013 at 11:44 AM.
    - Tom De Roeck.

monochrom & verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

if it becomes popular enough with the rpsers, I'll look into upgrading the slots.
    - Tom De Roeck.

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Excellent I'll give it a go when I get the chance

carried over from a thread on the PS2 subforum:

well I think its currently 50/50 of the people that have premium.

so maybe we can arrange a night where we go full premium?
    - Tom De Roeck.

now theres room for a squad on each side more, 24 slots in total! enjoy!
    - Tom De Roeck.

Obscure Node
    Hurrah! Been having a lot of fun on the organised evenings, so thanks for the upgrade Quanta. As for the premium, I don't have it currently, but if nights were organised around it that would probably give me the push to buy. If anyone sees it going for cheap please let us know (it seems to pop in and out of sale quite often in various places).

EDIT: So after that I looked around on Ebay, and bought a premium key for 14.50 from here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1309783072...84.m1497.l2649, though there are a bunch of other ones. He promises delivery within 5 mins, and indeed I got it in about 4 and have activated and am installing now. If I have any problems I'll update.
    Last edited by Hale; 03-09-2013 at 04:54 PM.

well the thing is, I dont want to push anyone into buying the premium, because as soon as we start rotating premium maps into the list, people start being forced to get premium as well.
    - Tom De Roeck.

Obscure Node
    Sure. That's why I think your suggestion to make certain, one-off nights premium is a good one.

Obscure Node
    Just posting here as I'm not yet able to make new threads... I'd like to try mumble-squadding up with some other premium-account RPS chaps/chapettes on some public servers one night. I've bought premium but am not really interested in playing solo. If anyone wants to join me, just post here- we'd only need a couple of extra people to make up a squad. If there's get enough interest perhaps we could make some specific night (non-regular nights, so no Tues or Sat obviously) a premium one. Or just keep it to one-offs. Its short notice but I should be free tomorrow evening if anyone is interested.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus neema_t's Avatar
    I could go for a bit of that, Hale, sure. Tomorrow night should be good for me too.

Edit: Tonight was fun, thanks for the games everyone.

Obscure Node
    Super. Let's say 7pm start for now (if that sounds ok to you), meeting in mumble. Hopefully we'll be able to enlist a couple more to the cause as well.

Sorry I had to go early, connection went weird. Enjoyed it again though.

Tomorrow! Funtimes!

In case anyone has been trying to get on, the password is horace3000.
    - Tom De Roeck.

Disabled the password for now, it will be same as always on regular nights.
    - Tom De Roeck.

And this server will be going down on the 27th. so come join us all tonight, its going to be the last saturday night happening!

"But why are you saying its the last saturday when the 26th is one too and its going till the 27th?!"

Ahhh, good question random internet person. I leave for the UK on the 25th so I wont be around for the actual last saturday. so ive decided to make today the last one!

"HOW SELFISH OF YOU WE COULD STILL BE HAVING TEH FUNS"

True, but from experience, if I dont show up, noone does. Sad* but true.

*not really.
    - Tom De Roeck.

Obscure Node
    *Sniff* it's the end of an era. I'll be there tonight (possibly a little late). Although of course a new era of BF4 shall surely begin in the not too distant future, right?

Right?

p.s. superthanks for arranging the server, Quanta. It's been a lot of fun.

not for me, no. maybe Ill get it when its on sale in 2 years.
    - Tom De Roeck.