IndieSpotted, a new website dedicated towards indie games and developers.

Hello RPS members,

You may ask yourself why I am posting this here, but it just to show of my latest project and personally it was quite hard to figure out where else to put it.

I come here with a request. From you, as a gamer and/or a developer, to have a look at our current project to bring something new and fresh on the scène. And just like some historical figure said in his life "I have a dream!", and that is to give indie games and developers more attention that they deserve for all the hard work wich they are doing. Personally, I am not a developer, but an Indie reviewer on youtube, but just like so many who are already out there. I want to expand on this, and therefore we bring you a true indie gaming website.

About a month ago I had the idea to set up a website dedicated to indie games and indie developers. Where we promote new and upcoming indie games who are currently seeking help in there campaign or crowdfunding and where the gamer can come and find new games to experience aswell as a growing community and fun features to play with like ScreenShotSaturday votes and contests.

(an example of how I do things.)

For this we created the IndieGoGo project and we are happy to inform that it launched this week! Now we will not ask you to just go and back us, but what we do wish to ask you is if you could share this with your fanbase on twitter, facebook or any other platform you are on. In the end the website will be catered to all of us, so the more people that get to know about the project and the website, the bigger and better the indie community will become.

Our website so far
    http://www.indiespotted.com/

b8f2ae7c5591233a69f0751fa035bbd2.jpg

If you wish to view or share the project, you can do so on the campaign or by using the following link.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/in...e-it/x/4286026

Or the short url
    http://igg.me/at/IndieSpotted/x/4286026

Again sorry for just posting this here, but seeing that we are all gamers and developers by passion I thought I could share this with you guys, and perhaps in the future I will also see your names popping up over at our website. If you do have any questions, feel free to ask them here or over on the campaign and we will answer them.
    Last edited by EaglEye; 08-09-2013 at 07:07 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    You should have a tag for currently crowdfunding products. Enough people are complaining about a lack of Kickstarter Katchup here.

Quote Originally Posted by Internet View Post
    You should have a tag for currently crowdfunding products. Enough people are complaining about a lack of Kickstarter Katchup here.
    I hardly doubt I would qualify for it sadly :). I love indie and I do my best on my website aswell. But I am still very small and relatively unknown.

Looks interesting. I like the random article button and the whole outlook of the website. Maybe a forum will make it more popular and will help it raise audience quicker :) I'm interested where do you get the screenshots for Screenshot saturday from - you probably search them in the Internet and forums, or?
    Bulgarian Video Game Developer Dreamteck
    Current project: Sonic Breach

Give us a like on Facebook
    or follow us on Twitter!

Screenshot saturday is a twitter hashtag (#screenshotsaturday) that allows developers to show off their current projects. You can find it using the search on twitter's site or you can go to http://www.reddit.com/r/gamedev/ on Saturday to see posts on some of the projects. There is also this website: http://screenshotsaturday.com/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sparkasaurusmex's Avatar
    Your rotating headlines are cool, but I want a button to rotate them manually.
    (In The Spotlight)

Nice site, hope it takes off. I will be reading it as long as it gets regular updates.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sparkasaurusmex's Avatar
    Wait a sec...
    What's with the "impressions" of Foul Play? That reads like an ad, not impressions.

Playing as the Victorian daemon-hunter Baron Dashforth, prepare to smash, strike, banish and beat your way through hordes of wildly costumed extras as you recount your incredible life story live on stage – watch awe-inspiring scene changes play out before your eyes, fires will rage, pyramids will rise, castles will crumble, and deadly monstrosities will burst forth… NO expense has been spared in bringing this scarcely believable, but ENTIRELY ACCURATE story to the stage!THRILL the baying audience with your incredible presence! Perform shattering takedowns, throws and reversals so perfect you’d swear they were choreographed backstage! String together awesome attacks as the Baron, or have a friend join as your loyal companion Scampwick. Electrify the spectators with linked and special attacks – win the audience with flair and showmanship, and use every stage-trick you know to bring the house down!
    Prepare for DRAMA as the Baron’s tale unfolds, from the harsh deserts of Cairo, to the shady streets of Victorian London… and beyond. The finest actors and actresses of the day have been employed to ensure the ABSOLUTE authenticity of the story. Prepare to play out the most spectacular and explosive moments of the Baron’s life; improbable beasts, astonishing villainy, and at the heart of it all – the mysterious Foul Play.
    Is that just the developer description?

Edit- Oh I see all of your "impressions" are like that. Kinda flips my enthusiasm for the site :(
    Last edited by Sparkasaurusmex; 20-09-2013 at 03:57 PM.