Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
    Network Hub
    Gents, I need to bail on this game. I have too much going on for the next month or so to do justice to it. What is better for game balance. Stale like Ermor or set to AI?

Stall... Pls?

:-)
    Last edited by Nahru; 25-06-2014 at 09:08 PM.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by jameshank1 View Post
    Gents, I need to bail on this game. I have too much going on for the next month or so to do justice to it. What is better for game balance. Stale like Ermor or set to AI?
    Is that a serious question? Always go AI over just staling forever. Still though, if you're out, we might as well call the game. There's no way in hell Caelum can take me on, though of course he is welcome to try.

Quote Originally Posted by Eschatos View Post
    Is that a serious question? Always go AI over just staling forever. Still though, if you're out, we might as well call the game. There's no way in hell Caelum can take me on, though of course he is welcome to try.

Eschatos has vested interest in you (Asphodel) going AI. Obviously

Network Hub
    I'm being gobbled up slowly but surely....and sometimes not so slowly by Caelum. The end result is not in doubt in our conflict It think. My only counters to his massed lightning bolt spam is stealth, and that is tedious and time consuming to do well. Lack of any money has reduced me to only summons as well. It was a fun game. Thanks for putting it together. Too bad is had so many delays however! I will never play Asphodel again in MP btw. Not suited to it by temperament.

New Dominions 4 update is available, the 4.07. Also, I cannot connect to the server.
    Last edited by Nahru; 26-06-2014 at 06:01 PM.

Network Hub
    The patch broke STR recruitment. I'm keeping the server down until it's fixed.

Network Hub
    Well, the good news is that there's a new patch that fixed the game. The bad news is that the server is now randomly crashing every 5 minutes. I'm leaving tomorrow for two weeks and do not have time to fix it right now. Sorry.

Network Hub
    This game is officially over. Nahru and I agreed to call it a tie(though I totally would have won :P). Everyone who abandoned without even going ai, you suck.