Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Lesser Hivemind Node MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanadu View Post
    26th? That's the third of your bashes I can't make, Duke.
    No, I have a plan. I must tell the children that half-term is cancelled...
    Ditto

Lets start our own mini event called "saturday morning while the kids watch tv and we're still slightly hungover crawl around a map somewhere while waiting for breakfast to kick in?"
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

For me they always end up clashing with the RPS London Meetup (and possibly also a party). Seems that Duke has also settled on last Saturday of the month for WvE zerg fun.
    My Blog|Steam|GW2 Main: Chakan Khimar

Yeah. Didn't mean for it to turn out that way mind, but it generally takes a month for it to be properly organised and my girlfriend always works the last Saturday of the month.
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

My GW2 blog that you can follow on Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Krathor View Post
    Yeah. Didn't mean for it to turn out that way mind, but it generally takes a month for it to be properly organised and my girlfriend always works the last Saturday of the month.

Just buy her an account already and bring her to the dark side.
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.

Considered it, but she has a pretty shitty laptop.
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

Network Hub
    Damn, I couldn't join for this one. Looking forward to the next event.

Quote Originally Posted by Krathor View Post
    Considered it, but she has a pretty shitty laptop.
    buy her a new one
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMonster View Post
    buy her a new one
    Slippery slope there... but all for a good cause, right?
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Gallantry is dead. Surely you should offer your own PC to her and we can be led by Duchess Witherheart...
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Quote Originally Posted by Xanadu View Post
    Gallantry is dead. Surely you should offer your own PC to her and we can be led by Duchess Witherheart...
    Probably less Derpy too

Network Hub
    A completely factual and not in the slightest subjective account of the March to Mount Maelstrom, illustrated with many pretty pictures, can now be found here. The story covers the entire trip from Hoelbrak to the Megadestroyer in nine episodes, though it omits Southsun Cove and the encounter with Tequatl.

This has been quite the experiment for me, as a) I've never written anything that was not backed up by (secondary) literature, and b) I've barely written anything in English. As such, any and all constructive criticism - be it on vocabulary, syntax, choice of noteworthy events and screenshots, or even grammar and spelling - would be greatly appreciated.
    If it's called Vlupius or Vlupia, it's probably me.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    That is awesome.
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

The account is truly fantastic. It's pretty comprehensive and is full of Vlup's typical dry humour. It's really good reading Vlup and I really recommend you keep it up. A reblog is in Duke's Tumblr queue.
    Guild Wars 2:

that really is fantastic, and your English is excellent.
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Anthrax Lake | Fuschia Panthera

Oh Krathor Old Bean, what will be the one after October - 23rd or the 30th? Might have to book off

23rd of November I believe old chum!

That's four weeks from the 26th right?
    Guild Wars 2:

Lesser Hivemind Node
    23rd November - you're clashing with the 50th anniversary special of Dr Who. Where are your priorities, Duke?
    If I miss this the kids will kill me, so that's another of your bashes I'll be late for/miss I'm afraid!
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Oh dear, he's getting it from all sides now... ooer missus

Can't please em all so as long as its not me for once that can't go its fine!

A new event appears!
    Guild Wars 2: