Activated Node

ARMA 3 just exploring

It might be a weird question, but is it possible to just run around enjoying the view and shooting some trees? I have an explorer's soul and sometimes I just want to explore without being shot at. With ARMA 3 do I have to play some scenario or multiplayer or can I just wander around doing nothing?

Network Hub
    Open up the editor

You should default to the Unit mode, if not hit F1.

double click where you want to start and add a unit. Make sure it is set to Player.

Press preview and the game will load.

Helicopters and the sports hatchback (under civilian) are my favorites for exploring

Yes i agreed with Special soup.. thank you.

flappy bird | play flappy bird online | flappy bird pc | flappy bird online
    Last edited by flappybirdseo; 04-06-2014 at 07:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ramirezfm View Post
    It might be a weird question, but is it possible to just run around enjoying the view and shooting some trees? I have an explorer's soul and sometimes I just want to explore without being shot at. With ARMA 3 do I have to play some scenario or multiplayer or can I just wander around doing nothing?
    I like exploring too!!! :D

You can also use the editor to set fire fights up, then wander around as a civilian enjoying the view (and mayhem). :)

Network Hub
    if you put "this setcaptive true" in a units init field it will be ignored by all the others regardless of faction.
    www.folkarps.com - The resident Arma community. Admin.
    BF4 Platoon admin
    Steam: Bodge
    Battlelog/Skype: Bodgemonkey

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ramirezfm View Post
    Just be careful as a civilian not to take any screenshots of Greek military bases.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Wolfenswan's Avatar
    if you put this in the player init you teleport where you click on the map:
    Code:
    onMapSingleClick "player setPos _pos";