Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lasikbear View Post
    Isn't this MA, its even worse. You just allied with the dudes that spend all their time feeling sad that all the giant naked molepeople are gone and building statues of them.
    There are a few old mole people left.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Network Hub
    Ashdod is a poopyface and you all should attack him while he's distracted with me.

Network Hub
    Beware! Independent Traitors detected. All traitors must be executed. Know the enemy! Guard against Treason! Serve the Computer! The Computer is your friend.

Have a happy day. Happiness is mandatory.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotekian View Post
    Beware! Independent Traitors detected. All traitors must be executed. Know the enemy! Guard against Treason! Serve the Computer! The Computer is your friend.

Have a happy day. Happiness is mandatory.
    I just got the following email. I'm not sure what its about.

Quote Originally Posted by Email, unknown sender
    //PARSING INTO TRANSLATION APP

//PLEASE WAIT, PROCESSING

//FILTERING FOR SCARCASM

//OUTPUT HERE
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotekian View Post
    Godamn it, I'm complet6ely*@@* screwed, 50% of my income jAust*@@* got stolen from me.

Subtext: Create humour from misfortune, try to misdirect opponents from aggression by generating sympathy.

Assessment/Suggestions: "Generally decent with huge failure to filter information human"(ref: file 43382) attempting deception, failure class 6M, replace human with machine and/or trained properly trained/calibrated organic, schedule recycle for organic matter.
    //"*@@*" INDICATES POTENTIAL TRANSACTION ISSUE, VALIDATE MANUALLY
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Network Hub
    Fucking hell, sometimes inter-province movement bites you in the ass for no good reason. You got lucky this time Ashdod.

I have 21 provinces. That is unexpected. Am I so untrustworthy people?
    Last edited by Nahru2; 03-10-2013 at 12:12 PM. Reason: grammar

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Whelp, I have all the water provinces. Time to sit in my underwater kingdom and brood.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Dominicus's Avatar
    Owl Quills for sale, make me an nice offer in gold and some of these beauties can be yours. Highest bidder goes first. On equal offers, first come first serve.

Activated Node
    I made an agreement with Tien Chi to give 1 turn notice before initiating hostilities but he hasn't done that. Not impressed.

Network Hub
    Sir, you are mistaken. I gave notice through steam...the same way we made the deal in the first place.Tuesday, October 01, 2013
    jameshank: Dearest Ashdod, it is with heavy heart I give you one turn notice before commencing face ripping hostilities apon you and your small girl children. Honestly, I don't want to fight, but it's expand or dies and I have nowhere to expand to off this freaking island. Die well.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by jameshank1 View Post
    Sir, you are mistaken. I gave notice through steam...the same way we made the deal in the first place.Tuesday, October 01, 2013 jameshank: Dearest Ashdod, it is with heavy heart I give you one turn notice before commencing face ripping hostilities apon you and your small girl children. Honestly, I don't want to fight, but it's expand or dies and I have nowhere to expand to off this freaking island. Die well.
    Who exactly did you tell that to? I don't have you on steam.

Network Hub
    after looking a bit further I sent that note to CWalker in steam. Apparently the wrong person. I was attempting to live up to the terms but failed in book keeping and keeping track of names/accounts.

Network Hub
    Anyone have fire gems for sale? I'm prepared to offer gold, earth, or nature gems in return. Send me a PM here or on Steam if you're interested.

Network Hub
    anyone with a non aggression treaty with Machaka still in affect should reconsider. Ashdod and Abyssia are both AI and will not be helping. Now is the time to sharpen up those stabby little knives and place it between the icky spiderish shoulders of Machaka. Rise up and cast off the sticky strands of spider domination!

Abysia/Helio went AI? I thought he was in a good position.

What I have learned from this game: I really like MA R'lyeh, and want to play them on a map with more space to call my own!

Network Hub
    Abyssia is no longer listed on LLamaserver under our game. I assumed that meant he went AI.

Do not listen to T'ien Ch'i. Join me and we will rule the world together!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kelron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwie View Post
    Abysia/Helio went AI? I thought he was in a good position.

What I have learned from this game: I really like MA R'lyeh, and want to play them on a map with more space to call my own!
    He says he's busy and Abysia are boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelron View Post
    He says he's busy and Abysia are boring.
    That's a shame.

Network Hub
    The Chinese eat well tonight. Giant spider is a delicacy much beloved by our peace loving peoples. May we respectfully bid you farewell, as you advance bravely back the way you came. To paraphrase Sean Connery "don't bring spiders to a mage fight"