Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Dominicus's Avatar
    Scouts? I am sending no scouts to you :P

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kelron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nahru2 View Post
    Oh no need to worry. I cannot fight more than one at a time. And I am being carefully watched due to my size. Yet, it was you and C'tis who attacked me, not the other way around. And you even had "free" Abysian provinces to conquer, yet you chose me instead. R'lyeh was right to use this opportunity.
    Everyone seems content to watch you eat us, you'll probably be able to fight 2 or 3 of the remaining players at once when you have our lands.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelron View Post
    Everyone seems content to watch you eat us, you'll probably be able to fight 2 or 3 of the remaining players at once when you have our lands.
    What can I say. I am just that rare. But I shall not "eat" both of you. I will, however, make sure as is Machakanly possible that you are eliminated. I have had enough of lizards. Perhaps I shall call someone to have a lunch with me. Now that will be a feast I think.

Network Hub
    Oh no need to worry. I cannot fight more than one at a time. And I am being carefully watched due to my size. Yet, it was you and C'tis who attacked me, not the other way around. And you even had "free" Abysian provinces to conquer, yet you chose me instead. R'lyeh was right to use this opportunity.
    Well somewhat true for our second conflict. Let's not forget the first conflict when you just tried to steamroll across my border. I predict thugged out Golems will be visiting some of your neighbors quite soon. Regardless, I am well and truly stalled. The only way I have held my own so far is by wasting my gems on Con 1 summons and rolling mages into the fights earlier than I would have wanted. Not a long term strategy for success.

But the best and truly brilliant part of my argument? You will have to lose to prove me wrong!

Oh no need to predict. I think I was quite obvious (referring to C'tis):

I will, however, make sure as is Machakanly possible that you are eliminated. I have had enough of lizards.
    And the first war between us was me (unsuccessfully) trying to prevent you from claiming Ashdod's capital and to connect eastern and western provinces of my Great Entity Machaka (GEM). Ashdod went AI ahead of time however. You however have taught me a valuable lesson. Never waste resources - personnel included - on an army that outnumbers mine. Whatever your situation was - or is - it was followed by tremendous losses on my side. If it were not for C'tis, I may have fared better. But having to fight on multiple fronts, as well as keep my extensive border secure, meant that I could not afford myself to face you with full force.

I'm not sure why people are content to let you keep increasing your lead, Nahru. You can profess your peaceful intentions all you want, but the only way to win is to take capitals. Obviously myself and Tien Chi will be trying to do the same later, if we survive this, as will all the other players, but you're a far more immediate threat.

I'm not sure why people are content to let you keep increasing your lead, Nahru.
    Perhaps because I am the benevolent, enlighted, awkward, unusual, thoughtful, intelligent, famous, unknown, lawful - or BEAUTIFUL for short - ruler and servant of GEM?

You can profess your peaceful intentions all you want, but the only way to win is to take capitals.
    Perhaps, officially. But I may not seek mere "official" victory in this game. You do not know what I intend to do, nor how I intend to achieve it.

Obviously myself and Tien Chi will be trying to do the same later, if we survive this, as will all the other players, but you're a far more immediate threat.
    A threat? To you, correct. To others? Perhaps. Perhaps not. For a time.

Network Hub
    Anyone willing to trade astral or air gems?

Postponed the turn on Dominicus' request.

Can I have a turn extension? I need 3 hours.

New rule: only extensions that benefit the war effort allowed. Hosting brought forward by 8 hours.

New rule: only extensions that benefit the war effort allowed.
    Okay. You can process the turn now.

I'm extending because I'd really prefer it if people didn't miss turns at this stage in the game. Hopefully he'll do it sooner, but if I haven't heard anything by the new deadline I'll let it process.

I'm extending because I'd really prefer it if people didn't miss turns at this stage in the game. Hopefully he'll do it sooner, but if I haven't heard anything by the new deadline I'll let it process.
    Oh I was just joking. I actually do not mind short extensions (up to 12 hours) when the turn time is 36 hours.

This turn turned out to be better than I had hoped. Finally, after too many turns where things went downhill for my army and economy.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Dominicus's Avatar
    Very interesting turn. Operation rebellion is looking good.

Network Hub
    Attention Sector MAN identified as traitors. Troubleshooters to your posts.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    If anyone wishes to have a large quantity of fire gems, or a moderate quantity of nature gems, I will sell them at the bargain discount price of 20g a piece. I will also consider trading my gems for astral on a 5-to-4 basis respectively.

PM me if interested.

Oh I was just joking. I actually do not mind short extensions (up to 12 hours) when the turn time is 36 hours.
    Yeah, its just nice if I let everyone know when I'm extending the turn. We've been keeping a good pace for this game so far.

When anti-elephant spells hit everything except the elephants

I guess I was overdue a major battle loss by now.

I have just gotten a commander Sorcerer with my name!