Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    THEY ARE NOT FRIEND COMPUTER. They are a plague. That needs to be eliminated.

Also, how irritating when even the game is against me with its stupid bugs. Dominions... I hate you.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kelron's Avatar
    Rotekian hasn't been on Steam for 3 days. Delayed the game for now.

Network Hub
    That's a fair assessment, I don't have any good long term chances of winning. Frankly surviving this long as Agartha was pretty unlikely to begin with. My main advantage is high hp robots that I can spam out. On the other hand Machaka has a Zmey factory. I'm interested in seeing how a few battle play out but otherwise there isn't much point playing on.

I was hoping Van wouldn't crumble quite that fast. I've yet to see any late game forces out of Man so while all the castles mean he won't die quickly, it doesn't look like he can kill off anything either.
    Last edited by Rotekian; 23-12-2013 at 05:42 PM.

I'm not going to be around for a few days and not really doing anything in the game at this point. Shall I pause the game over Christmas or go AI and pass admin on to someone else?

Go AI and give me the admin password. I think I will be able to use it properly.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Dominicus's Avatar
    I accept victory for Machaka as well, no need to drag it on. But if people want to keep the game going then I have no problem staying in.

And on the point of no late game stuff. I gues having your lab in your cap destroyed by 7 events does hurt your progress. I really wonder if anyone has a spell that does that.

Network Hub
    No idea, although I did mass target your cap with Blight spells.

nah, those didn't harm me much. I suspect it was mainly evil RNG, as it was always the fire in the lab event.

Greetings fellow players,

Great Entity Machaka (GEM) has 51 provinces. Everyone else, including Independents and AIs, has 51 provinces combined. Well, I thought I would just let you know about this small piece of information.

Also, I need a turn extension. 18 hours will suffice.

Kind regards.

Hey, there was no turn extension and I missed my turn! We need a turn rollback, now.

I've sent the password on to Nahru to do with as he will.

First, I intend to do a turn rollback. I have not nor will see this turn's results, so Agartha need not worry. If Agartha wishes to redo their turn, however, they are free to do so.

EDIT: Also, make sure to delete your .2h files for this turn, in case you have made one.
    Last edited by Nahru; 25-12-2013 at 06:45 PM.

C'tis and Man need to submit their turns. If you need another extension we can have it.

Network Hub
    Dude, the game is effectively over. You win.

Until everyone accepts my victory the game proceeds as normal.

By the way, I cannot seem to be able to use "backspace" as usual, since using it is being interpreted as a command to go back to a previous page :/

EDIT 2: Forget this as well.

EDIT: Actually, forget this edit. Got a wrong turn file.

EDIT 3: Agartha went AI!?

The only one who stood a chance against me is gone :-( However slim that chance was.

Does this mean...? Does this mean I am victorious? Man, C'tis - I expect statements of your unconditional surrender any day now.
    Last edited by Nahru; 28-12-2013 at 02:38 PM.

I'm pretty sure I already said I'm not doing anything. I was just sticking around in case Agartha wanted to try and organise a final assault on you. Well done.

I think you had my surrender already on your doormat at around turn 7 or so. I just start to wonder about the machaka postal system....

Quote Originally Posted by Kelron View Post
    I'm pretty sure I already said I'm not doing anything. I was just sticking around in case Agartha wanted to try and organise a final assault on you. Well done.
    I know you said it... but I wanted to be sure, just in case. As a curiosity, Agartha the AI attacked C'tis, so...

Quote Originally Posted by Dominicus View Post
    I think you had my surrender already on your doormat at around turn 7 or so. I just start to wonder about the machaka postal system....
    Yeah, though I was always busy with someone else, so you were never a primary target. When Vanheim attacked you I initially thought to allow Vanheim to ravage through most of Man's territory and then mount a surprise assault on your capital and claim it easily. But then again, I just could not miss the chance to get rid of the last true threat - Vanheim. Vanheim gave up too easily in my opinion, but whatever.

Anyway, let us celebrate the end of this game and my victory, shall we? And what better way to do it than by listening to some beautiful music.

Some half-random selection of compositions I fancy:

Su Abir by CYGNA - http://ultimae.bandcamp.com/track/su-abir

Max Million's beauty:

1. https://soundcloud.com/maxmillion/final-rmx-feat-gusk
    2. https://soundcloud.com/maxmillion/di...pt-1-live-edit
    3. https://soundcloud.com/maxmillion/odyse-preview

Jeremy Soule's Skyrim Atmospheres (I usually listen to this while playing Dominions 3...):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUfvMZuKU8c
    Last edited by Nahru; 28-12-2013 at 10:34 PM. Reason: added y to Jerem