Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Well my pretender was finally taken down Paralysed and beaten to death by horse-headed shock troopers. I wonder what the odds were of penetrating his MR, and if casting Resist Magic might have changed things?

And with him gone, so is much of my war effort. I have a little fight left, but I daresay I'll be resigning in a turn or three.

Nicely done jameshank1.

Network Hub
    Yeah that was a fluke. He failed the first check. In another battle...Jameshank learned a valuable lesson about fatigue and communions for thugs.

Network Hub
    it was cast by one of my heroes. Do they have in born spell pen of some kind?

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by jameshank1 View Post
    Yeah that was a fluke. He failed the first check. In another battle...Jameshank learned a valuable lesson about fatigue and communions for thugs.
    Was that your golem with the brand and scutata volturnus? I found it quite amusing.

it was cast by one of my heroes. Do they have in born spell pen of some kind?
    Not that I can see in the mod inspector. It looks like it was just a lucky success.

Network Hub
    Eschatos...yes that was my golem. a very good lesson in fail for me. Nahru2 probably shit himself laughing.

Well, that's the end of me. If my assassination had succeeded, or my troops had been able to storm the castle before TC had attacked, it might have turned out differently.

But with Man and Ctis now choosing to invade my wretched waters as well, there's little chance of fending them both off and no chance of a counter attack against TC at this point.

So I've AI'd myself. GG.

Once the dust has settled, I'm curious to learn whose spies were causing unrest in my provinces.

Network Hub
    07 I salute you sir!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Dominicus's Avatar
    Didn't have much choice, needed to get some more regions and yours look interesting. But really, 120 unrest.... must have been though.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominicus View Post
    Didn't have much choice, needed to get some more regions and yours look interesting. But really, 120 unrest.... must have been though.
    On a related note, keep that shit out of my lands or we're gonna have a problem.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kelron's Avatar
    Extended the turn until tomorrow evening so I can do mine then. How long until your grand final assault is ready, Nahru?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelron View Post
    Extended the turn until tomorrow evening so I can do mine then. How long until your grand final assault is ready, Nahru?
    Oh I do not know. I am thinking of leaving you alone... There are those R'lyeh water provinces I think would be nice for me to have a few.

Spiders plz go home.

Network Hub
    The spiders are off visiting my capital at the moment. Flying Siege Golem tramplers.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Dominicus's Avatar
    Could I request an extension of 2-3 hours? Thanks.

Yeah, I'll extend it to tomorrow evening anyway.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Flying Siege Golem tramplers.
    I CALL COPYRIGHT

Not really, I stole the idea from an abandoned idea in a AAR when they all got killed.
    Last edited by Heliocentric; 18-11-2013 at 07:56 PM.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Network Hub
    Helio, get the hell out of this chat room, quitter! You lost the right to post here when you got bored of Abysia.

Yes, Helio! After all you have done to me, you dare show in this thread!? This is ALL your fault! Do you know who has Abysia's provinces now? You do not? Well, suffice it to say it is not me.

I have to actually fight to expand, while some Vanheim out there had an easy time with your ex-nation. Not to mention that you quitting so early destroyed the balance of powers, leaving me to fight with BTC and RSBTC alone!

Network Hub
    Generic question: are Eternal Knight indies tied to a specific special location ie searchable site? if so, what?