Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
    Network Hub
    Man, I'd go to war with you even if it wasn't for your spies trying to shit up my lands. I'd go to war with you even if you didn't just put up an annoying-as-hell global. Your armies are as nothing beneath the hooves of Ponyman Grane and the wolf brigade.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Dominicus's Avatar
    So finally the wolf drops the sheep clothes he wears. I wish you luck with the walls of man. One might concider this a more wearthy opponent then the mindless rulers of you last so called victories.

For everyone to know, either you fight Vanheim from this day on or he will win. He is almost at the gates of R'lyeh. If man falls..... I await your messages with your support any minute now.

Do not count on me Man. Especially after all the unexpected negative events in my lands, which you have probably substantially promoted - judging by the 7 scouts I found trespassing in one of my provinces this turn. I am also displeased by one of my commanders being killed by your assassins - which also happened this turn.

Thus, I shall stay out of the whole matter, sit back and enjoy the show. I am sure that Man, Agartha and potentially C'tis - provided that the latter two can peacefully resolve their petty land disputes - can restrain Vanheim and relieve them of some of their victory points. And if not... someone needs to win the game and it needs not be me.

Unrelated to the above, I wish to announce the availability of my forging services. The price for forging an item is BASE PRICE IN GEMS + 25 % ALWAYS ROUNDED UP. Payment only in gems. Unique items are eligible for forging under special condition - I determine a price unrelated to the above presented offer, though the price may not be higher anyway.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kelron's Avatar
    I have nothing to help with anyway, and don't share a border with Vanheim. Good luck.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominicus View Post
    For everyone to know, either you fight Vanheim from this day on or he will win. He is almost at the gates of R'lyeh. If man falls..... I await your messages with your support any minute now.
    Ever hear of a little country called Machaka?

I'm just wondering which capitals Machaka is preparing to rush. I'll consider surviving the game a moral victory.

Why did you choose Great Enchantress as a pretender jameshank1? Not only is she Boring, but is a pain to eliminate her as well.
    Last edited by Nahru; 07-12-2013 at 03:59 PM. Reason: grammar

Network Hub
    LOLz. reason enough to pick her then

Ah... you are clever, ruler of Vanheim. You intend(ed) to use your flying Siege Golem tramplers to attack Man's capital, knowing that Man would have little chance to defend against such an assault. Meanwhile, since you also besiege R'lyeh's capital it would be easy for you to simultaneously storm both R'lyeh's and Man's capital, achieving victory.

Interesting times. We shall see if this will work out the way Vanheim envisioned.

Also, since I am working during this weekend, could I have a turn extension please? Some 18 hours would suffice.

Now you're not trying to kill me, of course you may.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Nahru2 View Post
    Ah... you are clever, ruler of Vanheim. You intend(ed) to use your flying Siege Golem tramplers to attack Man's capital, knowing that Man would have little chance to defend against such an assault. Meanwhile, since you also besiege R'lyeh's capital it would be easy for you to simultaneously storm both R'lyeh's and Man's capital, achieving victory.

Interesting times. We shall see if this will work out the way Vanheim envisioned.

Also, since I am working during this weekend, could I have a turn extension please? Some 18 hours would suffice.
    I have no idea what you're talking about. I don't own any flying siege golems. Not all of us copy Helio's strats. :P
    Last edited by Eschatos; 14-12-2013 at 03:45 AM.

Well if they do not fly by themselves, than that Flying Ship is being employed in their transportation I would guess.

Ah, Agartha... Predictable move. You will regret it.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nahru2 View Post
    Ah, Agartha... Predictable move. You will regret it.
    Can you at least tell us yokels what the predictable move was?
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Upon successfully defeating C'tis on several fronts and taking over one of their forts, which is located adjacent to one of my provinces, Agartha decides to invade me with their 301 units, attempting to use the opportunity of me being busy destroying Vanheim. I can understand such a move though.

EDIT: Oh, so your Siege Golems are not commanders after all Vanheim... Sincere apologies.

EDIT 2: I need a turn extension again. 12 hours. I am sorry about this...

EDIT 3: Actually, I need not that turn extension.
    Last edited by Nahru; 15-12-2013 at 07:35 PM.

Hey, people! I just got my first extra victory point! I took it from Vanheim. Now, both Machaka and Vanheim have 2 victory points each. We can all be relieved that Vanheim is no longer so close to victory.

Network Hub
    Nahru, congratulations. You've kicked my ass. I should have contained Abysia/Ashdod then joined TC in fighting you. It's at the point where I cannot beat you even with thugs loaded up with artifacts, so I concede. GG.

What happened with you being our Friend Computer, Agartha? Friends do not try to kill each other, as far as I know.

Who still thinks they can put up a fight here? With Vanheim gone I'm inclined to concede to Machaka.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Dominicus's Avatar
    I think the only one able to fight Machaka head on might be Friend Computer, but I suspect even it would be unable to solo beat it.