Network Hub

From Dust - Steam refund requests -

I just got this as a response to my previously raised support ticket requesting a refund of From Dust:

Hello,

Ubisoft has just announced that they are working on a patch that will eliminate the need for any online authentication for From Dust. The patch will release in approximately two weeks.

If you donít want to wait for the patch or if you havenít played the game, per Ubisoftís request, we will issue refunds for this title.

If you would still like your purchase of From Dust refunded, please reply to this ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    No, this is something else. Something else wot we already have a thread on, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Rii View Post
    No, this is something else. Something else wot we already have a thread on, actually.
    You mean, The Thread Which Shall Not Be Named?
    - Tom De Roeck.

monochrom & verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Obscure Node

Refund, please give me a refund, please give me a refund

The game will not allow me to play even though I meet all the requirments
    Quote Originally Posted by Yargh View Post
    I just got this as a response to my previously raised support ticket requesting a refund of From Dust:

Hello,

Ubisoft has just announced that they are working on a patch that will eliminate the need for any online authentication for From Dust. The patch will release in approximately two weeks.

If you donít want to wait for the patch or if you havenít played the game, per Ubisoftís request, we will issue refunds for this title.

If you would still like your purchase of From Dust refunded, please reply to this ticket.