Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354
Results 1,061 to 1,063 of 1063
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus BasicPauly's Avatar
    I agree on the no mods thing. In terms of being serious, as long as youre talking about how weve played arma in the past, that sounds good. Im not sure I want to role play being an actual soldier, though

I only mentioned the silly stuff in case people wanted to join in whenever we play arma.

They are in essence silly, but you can play wasteland, battle royale etc pretty seriously too (not altis life though!). Cant remember what the game mode was, but there was one server we played on before that had two teams against each other and these towers you fought over. Mind blanked.

Its still a war sim, just not a real life war sim.
    Last edited by BasicPauly; 18-08-2014 at 06:24 PM.
    Steam: basicpaul | Origin: BasicPaul

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jaguar skills's Avatar
    I think I started off in that serious philosophy but much like Minecraft, very few games offer the painstakingly detailed pissing about experience that ARMA does. On the few occasions I try to be serious, the game doesn't meet me halfway and work properly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanye West
    I think what Kanye West is going to mean is something similar to what Steve Jobs means. I am undoubtedly, you know, Steve of Internet, downtown, fashion, culture. Period.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanye West
    I am God's vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I also agree about not using mods (it's just too much mucking around when it doesn't work for someone, and the vanilla game is pretty god damn good by itself).
    Steam Profile - Ser Hoc