Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546
    Thanks for the guides chaps! After some intense study and a about a million tries I finally completed the Infantry Showcase mission - granted, it was on Recruit difficultly and novice AI, and I still lost most of the squad - but I still completed it! In the end I nicked the nice scope the dead point man had and it made all the difference - I could actually hit things!

Activated Node
    I dunno. If people want something smaller scaled then I'm still available.

Also:

Activated Node
    Instead of having an MCC session, I messed around with it more. I've learned about saving generated missions so we can run the fun ones again. Also, I managed to turn the UGV into a mobile VAS station controlled via a UAV Terminal which I think will be very useful.

Right now I'm trying to mess around with VAS more and restricting equipment but I can't seem to find any documentation anywhere.

What I need to mess around more with is calling CAS as well as having enemies do the same. Also having issues with the AC-130 gunship at the moment.

From the video above, Zeus and MCC together will be very awesome indeed!

Also my schedule for the moment only lets me play Monday, Tuesday after 21:00 CEST and Friday, Sunday whenever. That is all subject to change of course.

For now I'll schedule a session Friday 21:00 CEST unless that conflicts with other things.

Sounds good Cetsh, I'll certainly be there
    Steam-[CpBt] LtArtorious
    Orgin-LtAtorious
    Uplay-LtArtorious

Helicopter don't simply fly, they beat the Air into submission.

Quote Originally Posted by Cetshwayo View Post
    I dunno. If people want something smaller scaled then I'm still available.

Also:
    Oh wow. After all those hours toiling over that mission creation system, sat there swearing and scowling at the screen thinking "why couldnt they just making something more user friendly!!!", this surfaces.

Needless to say, i'll getting back into Arma to have a look at this!
    Planetside 2 - NickTheNegligent // Steam - Nick

Activated Node
    So good news. New version does have Zeus support. Bad news, he removed VAS in favor of some horrible "progression system."

For Friday's session I'll stick to the version with VAS. I'll try to see if I can transplant VAS into the new version.
    Last edited by Cetshwayo; Yesterday at 02:34 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Wolfenswan's Avatar
    A guy in Folk ARPS, Head, made his own "ZEUS export" script, which requires no addons. It is essentially a single button you need to press after you've got everything in place.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenswan View Post
    A guy in Folk ARPS, Head, made his own "ZEUS export" script, which requires no addons. It is essentially a single button you need to press after you've got everything in place.
    My life... ...tis complete, I will die happy and contented!
    Steam-[CpBt] LtArtorious
    Orgin-LtAtorious
    Uplay-LtArtorious

Helicopter don't simply fly, they beat the Air into submission.