Mobile Car Pack for Game Developers

Hi everyone. Throwing this out there for any game developers. Complete low poly car asset pack. If you're not interested please disregard, if you are follow through and check out all of the imagery and details. What you see below is the full car pack. The colored models are completed right now and the grayed out ones are in production.

http://igg.me/at/mobilecarpack/x/2305754

UPDATED:

I've updated the Unity webplayer to show a full 360 rotation of the completed models thus far. You'll get a better idea of the detail and shading of the geometry in this scene. I've also made a few changes on the reflection map and some details on the earlier models. Halfway through the pack only 7 days in!

WEBPLAYER DEMO

Last edited by fatboxsoftware; 15-10-2013 at 03:58 AM.

Update on the new #08 vehicle model for the pack. Model completed. Moving on to UVs and texturing.

Completed Vehicle #08 texturing/uvs, it's production ready.

Here is a look at it rendered in the Unity Engine. 961 Polygons/ 512 x 512 diffuse PSD

and here is a a turnaround of the wireframe:

UPDATED:

I've updated the Unity webplayer to show a full 360 rotation of the completed models thus far. You'll get a better idea of the detail and shading of the geometry in this scene. I've also made a few changes on the reflection map and some details on the earlier models. Halfway through the pack only 7 days in!

Webplayer Demo

Whilst modeling on vehicle #09 today, I took a few moments to throw in a test track in the webplayer demo. Just something to polish the experience a bit more.

Updated Webplayer Link -- http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1...WebPlayer.html

Vehicle #09 texturing/uvs/modeling completed. This is the asset rendered in the Unity Game Engine. The vehicle is loosely based around a Focus RS racing vehicle. This model came in at 875 polygons and a 512 x 512 texture map.

This is a demo of the modeling pass completed for the 10th vehicle in the mobile car pack. This model came in at 858 polygons for the LOD 0 (highest LOD). The vehicle is a reference to a Lamborghini Murcielago, but has been modeled to not match it's real world counterpart. The design is a mix of multiple exotic super cars and a bit of artistic license.

Car #10 completed and rendered in the Unity Game Engine. The final poly tally is 860 polygons and the asset uses a 512 x 512 PSD texture for the diffuse and reflection (in alpha channel).

Vehicle #11 Modeling and UVs completed. 910 Polygons coated with a 512 x 512 UV template.

This is the "Porsche 911" inspired vehicle. Came in for the final poly count at 930 polygons. Uses a 512 x 512 customizable PSD texture. I've also finally came up with a shader for Unity that will allow you to "paint" only the metal car body with the Unity color picker! Will show that off in the next demo build.

Vehicle #12 (Modern Muscle) Modeling/IUVs completed.

Model came in at 864 polygons for the LOD 0 (highest LOD). The vehicle is a reference to a 2010 Camaro, but has been modeled to not match it's real world counterpart 100%. The design is a mix of multiple vehicles and artistic license. If you're a developer and interested in the Mobile Car Pack please visit:

Modern Muscle Car (rendered in Unity Game Engine)

#12 of the vehicles to be completed. This model came in at 978 polygons for the final count and uses a 512 x 512 texture for the diffuse and reflection (in alpha channel).

Classic Muscle Car (Vehicle 13)

Inspired by the 1969 Pontiac GTO, this model came in at 990 polygons, using a 512 x 512 diffuse texture (with alpha channel reflection). If you'd like to know more about this low poly model and others, please check out:

Modern Performance Vehicle (based on the Dodge Viper)

This model came in at 985 polygons for the LOD0. The model is loosely based around the design of a Dodge Viper. Check out the crowdfunding effort which is now 110% over goal! If you want to get in on this awesome deal there is still 57 hours left.

Classic American Vehicle (Car #15 based on 1976 Gran Torino)

This model came in at 894 polygons, and also uses a 512 x 512 hand painted texture. The reflection intensity and mask are contained in the alpha channel of the diffuse texture. This campaign blew away my expectations and now sits at 116% funded.