Resigning as Leader

Heyho,

Many of you saw it coming, I havent been spending any time in STO even though I said I had more time start of september.

[STUFF!] Hence, no time, especially next to the other stuff I'm doing: Developing a game, producing a film, building a cocktail robot, organising a festival and also: moderating these forums and taking care of weekly game nights for the RPS community.

So, that means I cant do any organisational work for STO anymore, and since the gameplay isnt really capturing me anymore, Im probably quitting the game alltogether. atleast until another big content patch arrives.

Meaning the position is up for grabs! Who is still invested in this game, enough to take care of all the organisational stuffs?
    Last edited by QuantaCat; 20-10-2013 at 04:07 PM.
    - Tom De Roeck.

monochrom & verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Obscure Node
    Dude, sorry to hear that. Busy life indeed! I hope you get it resolved swiftly. [STUFF!] though? That's a bit harsh!

Hunter Alpha and I regularly play STO still, Hunter even organised a event for last Sunday. We've also been actively contributing to the projects, keeping things ticking over. Hunter more so by far!

Therefore, I'd like to nominate Hunter but as I haven't asked him about this/shown him this yet, I'm also happy to step forward. I'd certainly like to organise more events or even look into recruiting sensible types!
    Last edited by QuantaCat; 20-10-2013 at 04:08 PM.

Obscure Node
    Sorry to hear about your troubles. I have to admit I'd quite like to give being the leader a bash. I'm still pretty much playing STO everyday and I already keep a check on the fleet projects.

I'd like to volunteer for the position and nerf's a fine choice too lol. It might be worth making us both leaders?

how bout hunter and tink, to even it out?
    - Tom De Roeck.

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Obscure Node
    I'd be fine with that lol.

Obscure Node
    Yepper, I'm not entirely sure what balancing issues there is with two people still active on STO on a daily basis, but I'm happy with the suggestion

QuantaCat has been deposed but The Party has decided to keep him as a figurehead to inspire the fleet and act as a fall guy for any poor decisions that we make.

For all intents and purposes Hunter is leader but all senior officers (now renamed to Admirals) have most of the leader permissions.

the only stuff missing is renaming the fleet.
    - Tom De Roeck.