Thread: Trading Thread

Trading Thread

I know, there's probably an older thread with the same purpose, but I'm too lazy to dig it up, so here it is: A new trading thread.

I will start with some spare keys that I have for the entire Metro franchise that I bought accidentally. This includes Metro 2033 and Last Light+Ranger mode DLC+some guns DLC. I'm not sure if they will still work, but I have 3 keys for that, and they are only valid for US Steam accounts. I did not know that was a thing. Damn you, Amazon.

Anyway, I'm looking for a Metro Last Light code that works in Europe accounts and/or anything on my steam wishlist.

Edit: 1/3 franchise packs gone.
    Last edited by SirDavies; 22-12-2013 at 11:18 PM.

I would usually not ask for something in return for this, but I guess the end justifies the means. I've got a spare key for Torchlight (one, uno, 1) and am looking for a Hearthstone beta key. I have to say I am already in the beta but need another key... for reasons I'd rather not post here. :P If you've got a spare key but don't have interest in TL, please let me know anyway and we can try to find a compromise.

Metro Last Light is now 10€ on Steam. I have 2 franchise packs left (valued at 50€ right now, 80€ at regular price) and will give them away to anyone who gifts me that game.

Lesser Hivemind Node internetonsetadd's Avatar
    Once again it's time to try to unload some extra keys I got from backing Shadowrun Returns and recoup part of what I paid for the silly collector's edition, this time for the newly released expansion, Shadowrun: Dragonfall. Wot I Think.

Two Steam keys available. Looking to trade for Starbound, State of Decay, or The Wolf Among Us. Or 10 US money dollars ($5 off present price) by PayPal if no one wants to trade.