Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    For evaluation purposes:

Passive skill tree build
    --
    -- V. Don Quixote. Tyler Durden. Donnie Darko. Martin Sillenas. Maynard. Rorschach. You. Me.

I'm having a relapse of ARPG-itis. Not sure how long I'll be playing PoE, but still asking if I can have an invite. My char's name is Florentianus. Playing Domination / Normal / Europe if that's useful.
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Oops, sorry, I haven't been looking at this as often as I used to. Invite sent!

No problem, thanks for the add!
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Add me -> Drakenfilth

Please

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Hey, I'd love an invite if possible please: playing mostly as Daroxya. Still getting to grips with the game but having a blast so far.
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    What the hell - I've been really enjoying the game but I just ran slap bang into a brick wall with Dominus's second form. Leaving out the debate over "omg so OP" / "nuh uh, lern2play", etc., if there's any RockPaperShotgun people who could give me a hand that'd be greatly appreciated. Invites or parties or whatever; it's either that or I start grabbing randoms, basically, because there's no way this character is getting past Dominus by herself. Ever. Running a Ranger, currently at level 40, still on normal difficulty.

EDIT: It would probably help if I mentioned I'm eightrooks on Steam and (currently) Tinhinan on PoE.

Activated Node
    Do you guys plan on making a guild on the new challenge leagues? I kinda stopped playing a few weeks ago but want to get back into it now that patch time is nigh.

Also, @Eight Rooks, playing with randoms is the only way I ever killed Dominus, which I did a number of times on the old HC league. Sadly I don't think I have any high enough lvl characters in Standard. If you're in Hardcore, thought, my lvl 57 ranger would be glad to help =)

EDIT: I forgot to mention, my Steam name is SandmanXC. I have no idea what I'll name my character('s).
    Steam - SandmanXC