Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    would like an invite ign TACOxBOY.

Obscure Node
    I too would like an invite, ingame name is ZiggySpringste. Never really got into one of these diablo type games, think the closest I've got is Phantasy Star online on the Gamecube, but so far I'm enjoying clubbing zombies over the head with a massive twig.

*Thonk*

Obscure Node
    Hello, would also like an invite.
    Ingame Moragorn or Carmelia
    I played in the beta, but stopped when my friends did, but now started again when they released it.

Quote Originally Posted by Faldrath View Post
    Hey guys,

I've just created a guild for RPS members on Path of Exile, now that it's been officially released. I intend this to be a safe haven from the horrors of global/trade chat, a place where people can learn the game together, find groups, trade fairly, and just chat away!

I'm "Faldrath" over there as well, so if you want an invite, just let me know!
    Hey Faldrath. I've sent you a friend request in PoE. Can you add me to the guild please?

Hi, there. Would love an invite to the guild. Current character's name is "SciOneOn."

Having turned off Global and Trade chat about 5 minutes after getting back into the game, it would be nice to have a chat channel available that isn't entirely unbearable.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus rockman29's Avatar
    Thanks for inviting me to the Guild, I ended up beating the game once. I will come back and keep playing.... really enjoyed it.

I didn't get to play with Guild members at all, but I did play often with other randoms.

The shared Guild stash made it feel really worthwhile... I put in some items and took a couple myself as well, it really enhanced the game honestly :)

Will enjoy coming back to play more :)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Faldrath's Avatar
    All of you have invites!

Glad you enjoyed it, rockman... and the game keeps getting better as you level and your build develops, so do come back :)

This bug was amusing:

Network Hub
    Heh... i ran into that arrow scaling bug a couple of times in the past and it's always worth a chuckle - especially if it happens to an arrow that you got hit with. or even better: one of your zombies... watching them waddle around with such a monstrosity attached to their head is comedy gold - i hope they never fix it.

Pssst... Faldrath, could you send me an invite to the guild when you get a chance? I don't seem to have gotten one. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor68 View Post
    Pssst... Faldrath, could you send me an invite to the guild when you get a chance? I don't seem to have gotten one. Cheers!
    Oh, sorry. I do have you as a friend, but I need your character name to be able to invite you to the guild. I haven't been online much the past couple of days :(

Obscure Node
    I'd love an invite too, I'm mainly playing as Gitwizzard at the moment

oh, and I saw this just a few minutes ago, I think it may be destiny

Cheers for the invite Faldrath! I'm fairly low level right now. Just wondering what you guys would like contributed to the guild stash. I dropped in a nice rare bow and quiver if someone is starting out with a ranger anytime soon.

Invite sent, Redwurm.

And the guild stash is pretty much free for all now, drop whatever you think is useful, take whatever you can use :)

I threw a few bob into the guild cash so we can buy another tab for the guild stash. I had some money from when I went in on PoE as an early backer or whatever.

I'd love an invite, although only recently started playing so and not sure I'd be much of an asset to the guild. Love the game, but it has been a lonely experience so far.

My character name is Furyboy, and I'm a lvl 8 marauder. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by FuryBoy86 View Post
    I'd love an invite, although only recently started playing so and not sure I'd be much of an asset to the guild. Love the game, but it has been a lonely experience so far.

My character name is Furyboy, and I'm a lvl 8 marauder. Thanks!
    I'm pretty early on too Furyboy, so if you see me online I'll gladly join a game.

Obscure Node
    Can I get an invite for my lvl 27 Marauder - Mad_Dave? Other than Torchlight 1 I've not played much in the way of ARPGs, this one has it's hooks into me.

Invite sent. By the way, I'm not sure if guild chat is turned on by default, so all you new people should check that if you haven't!

Obscure Node
    Hey guys. Can I get an invite? Character names are Androvarius, Siocaexa and Kredge, cheers!
    Looking forward to some organised groups. been playing since closed beta, but mostly alone.
    Last edited by boyspud; 20-11-2013 at 06:23 AM.