Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus neema_t's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rockman29 View Post
    How similar is Insurgency co-op to Raven shield co-op? RS3 AI was kind of aimbotty hehe.
    Basically, 99% of the time, if they see you in the open and you don't shoot first, you're dead. You need to move slowly, as a group and be sure that you've cleared the area properly before you move on - I was in a game earlier where we somehow managed to miss one guy who later came up behind us and killed the entire squad one by one, it was kind of terrifying. I've seen the AI do things I've never seen an AI do, too; killing through cover (there's bullet penetration and it's handled pretty well, cars aren't bulletproof for instance - in fact hardly anything is, it seems), shooting players in the feet and legs that they can see poking out underneath cars, that sort of thing.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus rockman29's Avatar
    That sounds very interesting... thanks you guys :D

It sounds flavoured like RS3 was for me :P

I might pick it up then, I think I missed the recent Steam sale though.

Network Hub
    For full price it is great, if you can get it discounted then all the better, the devs are great at updating the game too. The amount of changes from early release to now is impressive. They actually made use of the feedback they gained from those with early access. A couple of times a dev jumped on the same server as me and asked what people thought.

EDIT if anyone is playing coop hit me up on steam.
    Last edited by Bodge; 15-08-2014 at 11:19 AM.
    www.folkarps.com - The resident Arma community. Admin.
    BF4 Platoon admin
    Steam: Bodge
    Battlelog/Skype: Bodgemonkey

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodge View Post
    EDIT if anyone is playing coop hit me up on steam.
    I will have to make a search for 'Bodge' on steam then :P

(I believe I go by Tacsim-mox ... or TacsimMox...or something along those lines, so feel free to add).

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by neema_t View Post
    I was in a game earlier where we somehow managed to miss one guy who later came up behind us and killed the entire squad one by one, it was kind of terrifying.
    They seem really good at that, twice in one game tonight I've turned around for no reason (Okay, running away) just in time to kill the guy who could have mowed us all down.

I wasn't sure about it at first but I really like it - I think BF has spoiled me with destructible environments and fancy sound, but this style of slow, tense gameplay is nice. Plus it hasn't crashed once.

I'd definitely be up for a game, might make a room on mumble and sit in it.

Network Hub
    I am not about at the moment but can do some games thurs onwards. A bunch of the arma guys own it two so we may be able to get a decent sized squad.
    www.folkarps.com - The resident Arma community. Admin.
    BF4 Platoon admin
    Steam: Bodge
    Battlelog/Skype: Bodgemonkey