Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Sent some money, put my RPS and BF4 ids in the transactions comment/details.

Network Hub
    So the first month is pretty much paid for from peoples donations. If you want to donate above and beyond then I will put it towards next month.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstons View Post
    Also, having played quite a few games in Commander mode, I can confirm it is spectacularly boring, whereby your main task seems to be to press the UAV button every 10 seconds, and watch as all your squads completely ignore your orders in a variety of interesting and unique ways.
    That's exactly what I thought of it, too. Cruise missiles are fun though. Some dumbass campers never learn...

I did alot of Cruise missile work when some RPS guys were playing Obliteration, the best part was watching as it slowly came in from up close and then hearing the cheer from the RPS squads on the ground as I wiped an entire sniper squad.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Innocent View Post
    You, sir, are awesome.
    I spew words about Videogames, SEO and general geekery at Jaketucker.com

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    Fantastic work on the server guys, I can't contribute regularly, but I'll try to chip in as and when I can. :)

Nice job on the server, I'll chip in with a few quid as well.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus neema_t's Avatar
    Thanks, Bodge. Thodge. I've just sent you a fund.

Quote Originally Posted by DWZippy View Post
    I did alot of Cruise missile work when some RPS guys were playing Obliteration, the best part was watching as it slowly came in from up close and then hearing the cheer from the RPS squads on the ground as I wiped an entire sniper squad.
    Wait, am I being stupid or what is your Battlelog name (was that even grammar?)? Maybe we haven't played together yet, I haven't been on for a few days, but I'm sure I would've remembered seeing your name. Payday 2 just ain't the same...

Hopefully I'll be able to play again soon but it suddenly became trick to find the time when my girlfriend temporarily moved in on Saturday. Until then, have fun gents and don't hate me for being <lv15 when I come back and you're all muscle-bound and smart >lv50s and such.

Monies sent.

IM IN UR SERVER SHOOTING UR MANS!

Obscure Node
    forgot to add my origin user:

joe_cok69

Quote Originally Posted by neema_t View Post
    Thanks, Bodge. Thodge. I've just sent you a fund.

Wait, am I being stupid or what is your Battlelog name (was that even grammar?)? Maybe we haven't played together yet, I haven't been on for a few days, but I'm sure I would've remembered seeing your name. Payday 2 just ain't the same...

Hopefully I'll be able to play again soon but it suddenly became trick to find the time when my girlfriend temporarily moved in on Saturday. Until then, have fun gents and don't hate me for being <lv15 when I come back and you're all muscle-bound and smart >lv50s and such.
    I'm Darkwingstalker on the Blog.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Innocent View Post
    You, sir, are awesome.
    I spew words about Videogames, SEO and general geekery at Jaketucker.com

Obscure Node
    Some good rounds guys, well worth a couple of quid.

Activated Node
    Good game tonight, had lots of fun.
    Are you guys using the mumble overlay? It doesn't seems to show up for me, even if I use whitelist or blacklist, putting the bf4 exe does not change anything. Anyone got any idea? Really difficult to know who is talking...

Definitely the most fun (and most success) I've had playing BF4 tonight - thanks guys! Hopefully we can keep the numbers up...
    On Steam - Kyndylan

Played 3 games, couldn't kill anybody. Outgunned, outnumbered, 600 ticket stomps each time.

Brought my win rate back down 25% again, so I approve! Will come back again so I can continue to be killed by everyone.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Haha.. had a lot of fun with you guys. Made many enemies, too :DD

Thanks for the server!

Quote Originally Posted by Toxik View Post
    Good game tonight, had lots of fun.
    Are you guys using the mumble overlay? It doesn't seems to show up for me, even if I use whitelist or blacklist, putting the bf4 exe does not change anything. Anyone got any idea? Really difficult to know who is talking...
    I have two monitors, and have mumble on my second. The overlay doesn't seem to work in BF4 yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Bodge View Post
    So the first month is pretty much paid for from peoples donations. If you want to donate above and beyond then I will put it towards next month.
    I will pay you on a month to month basis. But if you're coming up short one month, let me know and I will meet the difference. Also you could probably convince Abberare to cough up some more if required (He earns a tonne more than me!)

(Edit: I re-read that a mouth to mouth.....something I am also happy to do Bodge!)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus neema_t's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Felix_Bisto View Post
    I have two monitors, and have mumble on my second. The overlay doesn't seem to work in BF4 yet!
    Have you tried Battlescreen yet? Lets you open a window to use as a giant mini map. So in other words, a map.

Quote Originally Posted by neema_t View Post
    Have you tried Battlescreen yet? Lets you open a window to use as a giant mini map. So in other words, a map.
    Yep, always have it open (Yet I'm so terrible, it makes little to no difference!) You can pop Battlescreen on your phone or tablet!

This acquisition of a server is a momentous and exciting time. Surely this should be on the front page of the main site as tremendously important community news!