Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
    Activated Node
    You are welcome, I think they were looking at getting some millage out of the tower anyway, when you were sniping there was someone from their team climbing behind you. Anyway we did not interfere to much but maybe they were afraid because when we come to a server we dominate, right? :P

Edit: On a more serious note I start to notice a creep of "bad admin" in a lot of server I choose randomly, yesterday the first one I went to try to unlock the GOL was just awful, neema experienced it when he joined and the last one was banning people for being on the roof on domination shangai, how stupid is this? Also the "noob" thing... Thrown around for nothing by angry CoD fans I guess.
    Last edited by Toxik; 25-02-2014 at 02:55 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus neema_t's Avatar
    After you guys left that server I said something like 'thanks for not kicking us', then before I could leave they said 'just fuck off, now'. A friendly bunch so they were. I told Joe_Strogg I'd help him get the GOL later too, this boosting is going to take its toll on my K/D ratio at this rate.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxik View Post
    Edit: On a more serious note I start to notice a creep of "bad admin" in a lot of server I choose randomly, yesterday the first one I went to try to unlock the GOL was just awful, neema experienced it when he joined and the last one was banning people for being on the roof on domination shangai, how stupid is this? Also the "noob" thing... Thrown around for nothing by angry CoD fans I guess.
    Same experience here...it seems like more and more of them are compensating for poor skills or lack of penis size by bringing in the ban hammer to anyone not playing by some insane rule set similar to the rules of Calvinball ;)

And "Noob" .. it's so rare to find one of the servers that will outright kick you the second you wrote "Noob" ... at least the insults become a bit more creative on those servers :P

Activated Node
    Neema, you made up for it by sniping me across the map yesterday, at the end you were my nemesis!

Activated Node
    Just spent a few round on metro try to unlock the F2000, damn getting those two assist ribbons is hard... Also reminded me how much I hated this map, why did they not pick bazaar? it was much better than this pile of nad spamming crap.

Activated Node
    Just spent a few round on metro try to unlock the F2000, damn getting those two assist ribbons is hard... Also reminded me how much I hated this map, why did they not pick bazaar? it was much better than this pile of nad spamming crap.
    Metro is ALWAYS a massive clusterfuck around the middle flag until one side get the upper hand and then it becomes pure spawn rape... even more so than Meatlocker which is quite an achievement....

neema experienced it when he joined
    Oh, was that the round in which I was killed to make room for an admin, allowed to respawn and then kicked about two minutes later for the same reason? In a weird way that made my day, that did. Hilariously inept.

Neema, you made up for it by sniping me across the map yesterday, at the end you were my nemesis!
    Psh, I think it was only 710m or so, it wasn't a headshot either! That 40x scope is great though, as long as you're at >500m anyway, and you have to have a rangefinder. Without one it's nearly impossible to see where your shot went if it doesn't land inside the tiny, tiny field of view you have through that scope so being able to keep the scope zeroed accurately is essential, and because it can be so bloody hard to even acquire a target in the first place I don't think using the PLD is really an option.

I tried to get those vehicle destroys in a 64-player (only because it was all I could find for some reason) Oman server but it was just horrible. The tower in the middle was swarming with snipers and engineers with all sorts of launchers, their two jets were working together and making sure it was impossible to even take off, they had assorted tanks and LAVs seemingly everywhere that mattered and no one set off my carefully hidden SLAMs. It was probably the single worst round of BF4 I've ever played in my life, actually.

Activated Node
    Well metro against a clan and your team not being able to push must feel pretty similar...
    In other news the platoons are coming tomorrow, should we create a RPS platoon? Apparently if you play with 4 or more of guys of your platoon you can rank it up, probably earning a special Caesar salad paint or a dog tag "I haz friends".

Network Hub
    I should play this again.
    www.folkarps.com - The resident Arma community. Admin.
    BF4 Platoon admin
    Steam: Bodge
    Battlelog/Skype: Bodgemonkey

we need to rps nights again D: so many terrible servers now on my list of what not to join... joined one where the admins were mocking the oppisite team because they lost, even though it was 8vs4.. not suprisingly im banned for them now :)
    Ayam... what r u doin... Ayam! stahp!! *squish*

Activated Node
    I notice Bodges server's still going, all this talk of bad admins makes me think we should give it some love...

RPS night tomorrow night maybe?

lets do it
    Ayam... what r u doin... Ayam! stahp!! *squish*

I figured I'd make the RPS platoon, unfortunately they only allow just enough characters to fit 'RockPaperShotgun' so amusing puns were out. Anything I should write in the description?

Also just a heads up, if you join the platoon it'll default your emblem to the awesome one I just made:

But you can switch it back to a personal one if you want.

And yes, that is the Gunbow of Acceptance. RPS is an equal opportunities recruiter.
    Last edited by neema_t; 27-02-2014 at 02:14 PM.

I'm happy to do BF4 as long as it's not got Second Assault. Unfortunately, I'm not premium.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by neema_t View Post
    RPS night tomorrow night maybe?
    The missus has called dibs on the gaming rig for a raid tonight, so I'll have to wait patiently.
    Alternatively, ayone playing over the weekend?

Activated Node
    ... the Gunbow of Acceptance. RPS is an equal opportunities recruiter.
    We kill, maim and destroy with equal level of prejudice regardless of gender, age, race or sexual, religious and/or political orientation?

Network Hub
    The server is on its last month btw.
    www.folkarps.com - The resident Arma community. Admin.
    BF4 Platoon admin
    Steam: Bodge
    Battlelog/Skype: Bodgemonkey

Quote Originally Posted by Mox View Post
    We kill, maim and destroy with equal level of prejudice regardless of gender, age, race or sexual, religious and/or political orientation?
    Add 'attempt to' after 'We' and you've got our motto right there.

I'm on the RPS server now, I guess I'll just idle here and see if anyone joins.

Edit: Well that was quite a successful evening, we should do it again sometime.
    Last edited by neema_t; 27-02-2014 at 11:33 PM.

Activated Node
    Add 'attempt to' after 'We' and you've got our motto right there.

I'm on the RPS server now, I guess I'll just idle here and see if anyone joins.

Edit: Well that was quite a successful evening, we should do it again sometime.
    Yes it was quite fun and I enjoyed the round with bolt/pistol only more than I thought I would. Definitely up for more like this.