Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus RIDEBIRD's Avatar
    Regarding the rubber banding - I never understood the issue since I dislike playing 64 player. It's been like that since release, the way it is now? That's insane, if so. I tried it a few days ago for like the second time in BF4 and it was completely unplayable.

By the way, conquest large etc does work fine with 48 players. No noticeable lag/rubber banding, and it is in my opinion better paced where it's not just a complete meatgrind.
    Find me on the Steams

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by RIDEBIRD View Post
    Regarding the rubber banding - I never understood the issue since I dislike playing 64 player. It's been like that since release, the way it is now? That's insane, if so. I tried it a few days ago for like the second time in BF4 and it was completely unplayable.

By the way, conquest large etc does work fine with 48 players. No noticeable lag/rubber banding, and it is in my opinion better paced where it's not just a complete meatgrind.
    Well I do get rubber banding on 32 and 48 player map, depending on the map. Nansha strike and wave breaker are the worst, operation mortar is the one where I did not get any. I really don't get how they did it for this dlc but I never had it before... My ping is usually between 30-50 but I get moments where I rubber band like crazy. Thank god the maps are good because I wouldn't touch it otherwise, between that and still getting one shot kill.... I lost hope that DICE will actually fix that game.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxik View Post
    I lost hope that DICE will actually fix that game.
    They already have our money and have ridden out most of the shit wave from yet another inferior product so I'm pretty sure they (sadly) don't really give a toss by now.
    Since Dice have been unable (or just unwilling) to fix the problem after 6 months then they've made pretty sure that BF4 is the end of the line of Battlefielding for me considering how consistently broken the series have become and how much the focus seems to be on DLC.

Network Hub
    Yeah, probably the same here. The combination of it not really being battlefield any more and the shite netcode (as explained previously) are probably enough to make me avoid any new versions unless they pull their finger out of their arse.
    www.folkarps.com - The resident Arma community. Admin.
    BF4 Platoon admin
    Steam: Bodge
    Battlelog/Skype: Bodgemonkey

I've heard plenty about the complaints and haven't bought BF4 or played since the beta, but this is just too atrocious not to repost: http://www.pcgamesn.com/battlefield/...y-just-noticed

Revive-able players still have a standing hitbox that blocks projectiles! Good grief EA has awful quality control.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobtree View Post
    Revive-able players still have a standing hitbox that blocks projectiles! Good grief EA has awful quality control.
    So yet another reason not to play the clusterfuck that is the Metro map.

Activated Node
    The ones that render on the client side seem consistent with most 'fixes' so far - don't fix the problem, just make it look like you have. I'm betting Dice already knew about this one and were hoping no-one would notice before they fixed it.

Activated Node
    I'm betting Dice already knew about this one and were hoping no-one would notice since they can't be bothered to fix it.
    There...I fixed that for you ;)

Are you guys still playing BF4? I just bought the game and is looking for some people to play with :)

I have historically favored to play 64-player Conquest Large but I am open to other game modes.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus neema_t's Avatar
    I've been thinking about getting into it now that hitbox bug is fixed, but since I'm tired of just running into other bugs and being killed by them so much. I think others are still playing, though.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by best_jeppe View Post
    Are you guys still playing BF4? I just bought the game and is looking for some people to play with :)
    I have historically favored to play 64-player Conquest Large but I am open to other game modes.
    Personally haven't spend much time in BF4 since I bought into Insurgency but I would recommend you just join the Mumble server and ask around plus add all the people in the second post in this thread as friends.

Or join the platoon and keep an eye on it as you can now join peoples' games from there. That's a handy way to avoid the need to add loads of people.

I came thiiiiiiiis close to playing BF4 today, but Origin wanted to update and my brief flash of enthusiasm evaporated instantly. Maybe next week.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Maybe it's the wrong thread to ask, but is somebody still playing BF3?

Network Hub
    I haven't fired it up for a while, but as it's the Origin 'On The House' deal through the third, it seems like it would be a good time to try and set up some RPS BF3 matches again.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    I still play BF2 (project reality deployed it's own server management) can I join in :p
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

I've been playing bolt action snipers only TDM lately. It appeals to my younger self that enjoyed running around like a loon with a railgun in Quake 3, except with more bullshit deaths due to being knifed and not being offered a counter even though I was looking the guy in the eyes the whole time and things like that. They say they improved the netcode but I'm really not seeing it, I should record the more obvious instances but earlier on today I was hit a full second after reaching cover despite my ping never dropping below 70.

Anyway, I'm quite enjoying this version of BF4, domination is quite fun too sometimes. The vehicles kind of piss me off after a while.

Lesser Hivemind Node BasicPauly's Avatar
    Battlefield hardline is surprisingly fun, and actually has a fair few differences.

Give the beta a go, its worth trying.
    Steam: basicpaul | Origin: BasicPaul

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by neema_t View Post
    They say they improved the netcode but I'm really not seeing it, I should record the more obvious instances but earlier on today I was hit a full second after reaching cover despite my ping never dropping below 70.

Anyway, I'm quite enjoying this version of BF4, domination is quite fun too sometimes. The vehicles kind of piss me off after a while.
    Have you actually updated the "tick" rate, or what ever they called it in the option. I set it on high and this made a lot of differences to me. I barely trade compare to say the hardline beta.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by DarwinBochat View Post
    I'm Abberare on both and would like to sign up for shooting mans please.

But then who am I?!